Reviews for Under The Weather
BeautifulDeath13 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I really liked this story. I like that Arthur isn't easy and Eames isn't all about sex even though he really, really, really wants it. Also, I love that Arthur met Eames' mom. One thing I ask. Is there going to be an explanation about "Taffy"? Update soon as you can.
Kiraling chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Bwahahaha, poor Arthur! If Ari and Yusuf can get even worse with their teasing, it's going to happen now ;P And I'm going more and more YAY! for Ariadne and Cobb - they'd make such a cute couple! :3
Soapiefan chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
God i love this story! I can't wait for more. Please update again soon.
Kiraling chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I swear this story makes me laugh more than anything I've read in a long time! :D Ariadne and Yusuf are complete BAMFs - I love them :P
Medi721 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Ahh you got me with this chapter! Wonderful, wonderful job. It's so sweet to see how are Arthur's feelings showing up. More and more. And no one's going to make it easier for him. I would kill Ariadne and Yusuf :-D But that's what we call "friends", right? I bet they're all glad to see Arthur finally living a little.

I can't wait for another update. Hope it wouldn't take you so looong this time :-) Eames' mother is very lovely lady. It's going to be interesting and funny! BTW, those messages? Awesome, roflmao :-D
kingsofthisearth chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
This had me giggling so hard :D I love the texts between Arthur and Eames, they're so witty and in-character! And Ariadne and Yusef! The 'racist' line had me in stitches! I look forward to seeing the chapter XD
dirtygirl42 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
this fic is so adorable! you've done such a fantastic job with the characters and the dialogue is bril! great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aaaaw Cute! I can't wait 'til the next chapter :)
Xxmutant girlXx chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
i figured out why i hadn't reviewed this chapter yet. it was because i hadn't finished it but i just did. and i love the whole story so far.
abrainiac chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW! My little Eamesy-Weamsy is so adorable and in love! SO. F*CKING. CUTE!

AH! Mon petit chu! Tu rentres des fraises! MA BELLE PETITE AMIE! And now you've got me speaking nonsense French! You never answered, and I decided that you hated me, so I was sad! But at least you're still giving me a fabulous, sweet and hilarious update!

Brilliant work, as always. Gut-bustingly funny and achingly sweet!

...

And I started this yesterday! WOOPS! Don't remember where my train of thought was going! I'll message you if I remember the rest xD
Medi721 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awww what a lovely chapter. They're really fantastic couple. I totally love it :-)

Arthur's got me! He's so freakin' awesome in your story. Exactly how I imagined him in the real world. And not to mention Eames :-) Taffy, again! My God it fits! :-D I'm glad you took the time to make everything perfect. It was worth it :-)

GJ & update soon please ;-)
Ci chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
:flailing: EAMES SAID IT. Ahh I love this so much you have no idea! Arthur being grumpy because he's in love is the cutest thing.
Soapiefan chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Awwwww, Eames you big soppy git and Arthur you love sick puppy! Love this story cos it's just so cute. Update again soon please.
Mademoiselle Else chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Oooh... i love it ! I love it ! I love the way you describe their relationship, they're so cute !
KaliTracer chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Yay, another chapter!

I love, love, love comparing Arthur's social life to self-service checkouts. Best simile ever!

And can I just mention that 'Taffy' makes me laugh inappropriately loud? Seriously, my best friend tells me so.

Can't wait for more. ;)