Reviews for Under The Weather
ZAP chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
So, this story is ridiculously adorable, and I love it to death. That being said, a quick criticism: as an American, I can soundly say that your American characters are using British English. I don't really mind that with Arthur - he's been in the UK for what, at least a year? He easily could've picked up words like "mum" and "bloody." Same goes for the others in the office. It's a bit weird, though, that his British-hating mom says "bloody socialists," because the only American I've ever heard use the word "bloody" without joking was my Anglophile friend...For future reference, I would substitute "bloody" with "goddamn." "Goddamn socialists!" sounds much more stupid-prejudiced-American xD

Seriously, though, this story is great. Looking forward to the next (last?) chapter!

ZAP

PS: Oh, and by the way, if this doesn't end in a glorious sex scene I will be supremely disappointed :D
LottaCharlene chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Like! :) Now I'm expecting a very beautiful, messed up wedding, where Eames' mom and Arthur's suddenly out of the blue appearing mom collide :D
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
OMG I want more! Immediately if possible! :L Me, demanding? Pfft.
brucy chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
What's there not to love about fluff? My God, they're so damn cute! And I can't believe Arthur's mother's such a bitch, poor little Arthur!
Thanks for writing! :)
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
:O No. Oh my god. I actually broke down into tears! Haha.
:'( This is so well written, sorry I didn't review any of the earlier chapters. But this... this! Haha XD
Weeeeelll Ima go back to reading now haha.
SuperAllie chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I'M DYIN HERE THIS ISN'T OKAY S:DJKF:LKJSDF SWEET JESUS
Francesca Monterone chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Awww Arthur, you poor baby! Nobody loves you but Eames (and me). But seriously, Arthur's realtionship with his parents is fucked up. I wouldn't wish that on anybody. And the worst of it is, I know that there are many, many parents out there who'd react that way to their son marrying another man, and it saddens me. I don't know what my parents would do if I married another woman (not that it's any of their business, mind you).
Anyway, youve done a great job with this chapter, as always. I really love your writing!
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I just want to wrap this story around myself like an electric blanket and snuggle. Ugh, you're a wonderful human being. Keep being amazing.
wearefixingit chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is so brilliantly funny and sweet. I can’t stop grinning!
solisandluna chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Poor Arthur. Bloody Ariadne and Yusuf, they're so terrible to him. As is everyone. Again, lovely chapter :3 Eamse and Arthur are so well written (if that grammatically makes sense).
solisandluna chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Oh my god, yes- Arthur and Antiques Roadshow, that is amazing. They're so fucking cute, and poor, poor Eames, he much have the patience of a saint. They're so sweet, even if Athrur isn't putting. In fact I think it makes it sweeter! Again, loving your story :3
solisandluna chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Oh my god, this- just- this story is so cute! Poor, poor Arthur! I love Eames' mum, and Eames and Arthur are bloody adorable 3 And I love that all of the characters are so well written, even though this is an AU.
DreamWalker18 chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Oh my god, I could not love anything more that this story. You MUST update soon! I have to know what happens!
LunaticV chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Can i have that box? :D
Blue-Moons169 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Love love love this fic... it has everything I like... humor, slash, romance, Eames... it's simply wonderful.. until next time...
PCE&LVE