Reviews for Under The Weather
Warriorgirl Maoh chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
The isheer/i amount of FLUFF is driving me insane! Mein gott! I am NOT a squeal-y type of girl. At. All. I do not flush. I do not gush. And I most definitely do NOT igiggle/i. But your stories -this story!- made me do all of the above! Schiese! J'adore, man! J'adore! XD
Xxmutant girlXx chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
so this is the last chapter?
TheMidnighTower chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Jeez, it's been a long time! I actually had to go back and reread the entire thing.
I really can't complain because it was totally worth it (particularly since I just re-watched Inception, and remembered how good it is.)
I'm starting to feel really bad for Eames though because it's almost starting to seem like just when he thinks he's gotten off of the mountain- nope, sorry, he's still got to climb down another few hundred feet of sheer cliff-face. (Or like that prison, in The Dark Knight Rises...)
I love the fact that old-lady got invited to the wedding. I also have to mention, I really love all those looks, particularly Arthur's life's-a-bitch-and-you're-my-bitch-oh-look-so-many-bitches-they-all-belong-to-me look. They make me laugh the hardest.
I'd love to see some of Arthur's biological family in the next chapter, or at least get a bit of back story.

Eagerly Awaiting the Next Chapter!
dkmathenry7 chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
I am in love with this story. You have perfectly captured the two of them but made it new and interesting. I cannot wait for more!
XxrockyxX chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
This story can't even get more perfect! I just can't even.

Eames cracks me up, and crazy wedding mode Arthur is so spot-on, hahaha. Good grief, their wedding is going to be EPIC. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
starsfleet chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN THIS UPDATED HOT DAMN WOOOOOHHOOOO sorry uh, this is just brilliant and I love it. Hehe.
Skyuni123 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Oh my god, this is the best fanfiction I've ever read. The angst actually brought me to tears. I love it so much. I can't wait for the next chapter. Amazingly well done 3
Falcon's Jade chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
This story had me grinning and giggling all through, and it's nice to see that you have (almost) completed it! Great job !
eCat66 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
So FUCKING AMAZING
Emma chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I am actually weeping oh my god. You are such an eloquent writer and you got the characters spot on and I don't know like I just want to cry. I actually gasped when Arthur proposed and omg just you are perfect.
There's such a beauty in your prose and I think if all fanfiction was written like this it might be considered an art form. I'm not kidding. I may seem a bit creepy but I'm being entirely serious.
So I'm casually going to read everything else you've written now because Eames is perfect and Arthur is perfect and your writing style is wonderful and yes. I'm awfully sorry for the long review but I am fangirling right now.
Thanks so much for writing this!
im-ur-mirage chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh my gosh ... it's so perfect. And by the way, does it mean that you change the rating from T to M? :D Pls ... do it! Cos I totally and blatantly love their "dirty talk" and hope that you're going to write something more ... dirty:) Looking forward next chapter!
Xxmutant girlXx chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I'm sorry that I kind of abandoned reading this but I got caught up in a new slash pairing. Anywho I just finished and I love it.
HAL HARV and Watson chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Very nice! You could actually make this the end, you know. Even if you don't get around to that last chapter, it'll be fine. This is very good. You keep the humor and the interest.
HAL HARV and Watson chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is very good. It's humorous and very creative. Interesting twist on the movie. My fav passage:
"About three things everyone in the office is absolutely positive. First, that Arthur Levine is a Financial Analyst (whatever that is). Second, that there is a part of him, and they don't know how dominant that part might be, that wants to kill everyone in the room at a given time. And third, that Eames from Marketing is unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
accountinactive321 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
YES! BRILLIANT! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »