Reviews for Under The Weather
Kiraling chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, omigosh, this was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! *is hysterical* The proposal in front of EVERYONE! Cobb, Ariadne and Yusuf's reaction! And, OMG, twenty-three bridesmaids! :D

You win, dear, 'nuff said :) I wanna read about the wedding now! :*
Kiraling chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Oh dear, life is not easy on Arthur. is it? :( I like that we got to see the elderly lady again, she's such a nice addition to this story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I AM ABSOLUTELY SCREAMING AND CONVULSING YOU ARE QUEEN OF ALL SD:LKFJ:LAJSF:LKJSDL:FKJS:LDF:LJSD:L:LSDFKJLFSDKLJFSD:KFSD:KLFSD :SJDFL:KSDJF:LSKJDF:LKSDJF::LKSDJF

-dead-
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
LET ME LOVE YOU PLEASE. Ahhh, my emotions my precious emotions! Why would you do this to them? WHY?
Thane of Fife chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
This is the most adorable thing ever! Oh my gosh its so cute!
Maywynn chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
"What are you even doing here, Ari? This is the Finance department, in case you can't read the gigantic fucking sign on the wall!"
"Did you go round Eames' last night?" says Yusuf gleefully, his head appearing above Ari's.
"The same goes for you!" Arthur practically screams, "Go back to where you came from!"
"Racist," says Yusuf.
"I meant the Pharmaceutical department, you idiot. Go on, both of you, leave!"
XD
Arthur getting dimples is cute.
Maywynn chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
"Arthur Levine's social life is like self-service checkouts that actually work without pissing everyone off."
...Cue John Watson and the chip-and-pin machine. :)
Maywynn chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
"I know it's inappropriate, because, you know, professionalism and that shit, but damn, that ass," she sighs, "And anyway, it's not like it's that much against the rules. I mean, you and Eames have a special working relationship."
"Ariadne, I am not screwing Mr Eames!"
At least seven people standing nearby turn around and say, "Really?"
"Yes!" Arthur screams.
Eames shrugs.
"I'm working on it," he says.
"Well, get a move on," says Yusuf, "Arthur really needs to get laid."
...I love how Saito is having this big speech, and they are just bickering in the back-ground. :)
Maywynn chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
"You hacked my phone," he says.

"Hello, Arthur."

"You hacked my phone again, Eames. I – I just don't get how you do it. I keep it on me all the time, and anyway, I changed my password, how the fuck did you guess? It's not even obvious. I mean, nontransitivedice, how obscure does it need to be?"
...I love it is sprinkled with humour. :)
"About three things everyone in the office is absolutely positive. First, that Arthur Levine is a Financial Analyst (whatever that is). Second, that there is a part of him, and they don't know how dominant that part might be, that wants to kill everyone in the room at a given time. And third, that Eames from Marketing is unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
...Ohhh
Don't like the bit abotu Clegg though - he may be rather useless, but sometimes, because of the all the flak he gets, I just want to give him a hug (the politician not the photocopier). XD
Francesca Monterone chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Best office romance ever! God, I love you. I'm seriously considering proposing marriage myself ;)
Once again, you made my day with one of your stories - I got back from a fun day of apartment hunting in Ankara (too much tea and bargaining in three languages), and there it was - a perfectly lovely, beautiful, fluffy new chapter. Arthur and Eames are so cute! And finally together, yay!
TheMidnighTower chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Starting to feel incredibly dense or slow or something, since I didn't see that coming. (Not that I have any complaints, whatsoever.) I love how they went from not-even-dating-officially to engaged. I'd really love to see them tell Eames mother and maybe a bit more on Arthur's family. Oh, and that sweet old lady.
Hate that it's going to be ending soon...
Eagerly Awaiting the Next Chapter!
uh my gawd uh my gawd
Uh, I had not expected the angst to end that soon. I was like...oh, it's gonna hurt, it's gonna hurt more...but then it just kinda...fixed. Because yeah, they like, both love each other DUH it should have been that easy so boo-yah it was GET THAT.
The other thing...was not expecting, oh mmmyyy dayyyzzz but I likey. That was rather sweet, especially having it that way round. Come on, group hug and cuddles everywhere, Arthur you did it you babe and Eames calmed down a bit which was good.
My conclusion: "Oh my God!" Ari yells, launching herself onto Arthur, "You two are perfect! Perfect! I want to die!" Precisely.
Plus, old lady with fruit cake must come to wedding. It must be done.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
OH FREAKING! OH MAN! No words can describe my emotions! I think Ari perfectly summarizes all my feels right now - "You two are perfect! Perfect! I want to die!"

YEEEE. Dude, can't even believe all that awesomeness just happened. You just flipped the tables on us, and boy oh boy was I not expecting that to happen! It was freaking perfection, and my heart has melted into a little puddle of Arthur and Eames fluffy goodness 3

I just love how cute and sexy they are - especially that last little bit when they're falling asleep. How is it possible to be so adorable and hott? Haha, can't get enough of your writing. Have I told you that you have the one of the best writing styles EVER? I have? Oh, well, I'll probably proceed to tell you about a billion more times, that way you'll keep writing wonderful Arthur and Eames stories ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the fantastic work 3
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Wow, I think I just went from 'I'm-going-to-kill-them-if-they-don't-get-over-this-angst' to 'dear-god-Wedding!' in record time.

Nice wrap up. Yay, plz tell me you are writing the morning blowjob? Cause that would be niiicccee
XxrockyxX chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Oh dear baby jesus my poor little heart can't even handle this right now! It's so good (how I love the angsty drama!) but oh man, Eames and Arthur better freaking fall back into each others' arms PRONTO

But, I have faith that you'll end this perfectly! But not too soon I hope, cuz I love reading this :)
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »