Reviews for Under The Weather
brittneyi chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Oh wow... I have a new OTP. Thank you for making life harder with your amazing writing skills that made a supposed quick read into an emotional roller coaster. Give yourself a pat on the back you've just broken a heart. Off to find more Eames/Arthur fanfics to crub a new lust you implanted in me with your witty writing, simple yet captivating story line, and just funny banter. I hate you.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
You do realise you just killed me with your brilliance, I mean seriously I'm dead. UPDATE SOON! (pretty please)
DementorsInTheUnderpass chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
This is a really good chapter :) I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Oh my God this is so brilliant. I love it , can't wait for an update. And seriously that cliffhanger? What are you trying to do to my emotions? WHY? UGH! *DIES*
KaliTracer chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I'm not actually sure who I'm madder at: Eames or Arthur or FISCHER (sneaky bastard).

Ugh, Eames is being such a fucking twat. I really want to hit about the head. I hope when it finally sinks through his thick skull, he apologizes for being so stupid that it almost hurts.

Good stuffs!
SuperAllie chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
ALL OF MY FEELINGS ALSKJDF:KLSDJFLKDSF PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE YOU BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL EVIL PERSON YOU *runs off to sob in a corner*
Paola chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
OMG! dont let this be the end! keep writing and get them together PLEASE! Nice work with the story :)
enoemos chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
No no no, it can't stop there! I demand more!

But seriously, darling, this is utter perfection. You had me screaming 'NOOO' at the Twilight reference in the first chapter, by the way. And I've had 'Hey Juliet' by LMNT stuck in my head while reading. It's just too perfect. Keep up the good work, and write more soon, darling! (I feel like I have that word permanently stuck on me.)
Sassy Pants chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Omg you are horrible for making me cry and amazing for writing this. Please update soon. I need to know what happens next
LunaticV chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
aaw, arthur.. go back there and tell eames that u love him!
XxrockyxX chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I'm trying not to panic right now - this can't be over for them! It just can't! I have faith that they'll end up together!

...right? AH!

On a serious note, great chapter full of lovely angst and cute humor. Please update soon :)
Onyx1901 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Oh my. The feels. Why does life suck so badly?
KaliTracer chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Oh. My. God. Eames you march your hairy ass after that man or I'm coming into this story with a sword and making you. Good god, Taffy.

Ugh, this was a lovely chapter, but I seriously want to punch Eames in the head. Arthur is not excluded from this desire, but I try to not hit people who are emotionally repressed, the poor darling. (Oh god, now I'm calling him darling).

Update soon. ;)
Francesca Monterone chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Oh Arthur...! You're such an idiot! Albeit a very adorable one.

I still love this story, and I so want them to get together and be happy. I also love what you're doing for Ari and Dom(they make such a cute couple!). Will you write more about Ari's parents' reaction?
Medi721 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Oh my fucking God! Why? WHY! I'm crying like some stupid little child right now. It's pretty hard to remember the last time I was in such a mood after reading something. I mean it's unbelievably sad. Why are relationships so unfair and hard and illogical sometimes? Huh...

This whole chapter is a bunch of desperation besides the wonderful part with Ari&Cobb(children). However, I'm afraid it'll be even worse with next one. Hope dies last, though. So lets hope...

OK, I'm pretty much sure this is your best chapter so far. Everything in it is just perfect. Real. That's how the life works. You know something, you feel something, but you just cannot say it out loud and that can hurt the others. Although Eames' needed to hear it from Arthur, are those words really so important? I don't know..

Thank you for the update. It was really SOMETHING. Good luck with writing and have a nice rest of day:-)
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »