Reviews for Under The Weather
Kiraling chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
No, NO, NO, WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK? My heart can't stand the pain! :'( I guess I was a bit too fast with my praising funny chaps... Poor Eames, poor Arthur, but mostly Eames. How are they going to cope without each other? I can't wait till the next update, honestly :(
Kiraling chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Ooooooh, an Arthur/Dom bonding moment! How sweet :3 Poor Eames, Arthur doesn't exactly make it easy for him, does he? I hope it'll all end well, but for the time being I'm glad we're getting more great, funny and emotional chapters! :D
DementorsInTheUnderpass chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Wow! I can't wait until the next chapter! :D
littlea chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Just had to tell you how much I absolutely love this story! :D I've been laughing my ass off, then squeeing and then laughing again (and prolly freaking out my neighbours ;P).

Their chemistry is awesome, and the way they are with each other is really sweet, and the way you write makes it believable.

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Medi721 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Yeees, another update. Ive been waiting for like eternity :D It paid off, though. Again, wonderful, wonderful job. Reading the chapter early in the morning was absolutely amazing, because I completely forgot where I was heading (school, bah). I suppose its good sign, right? :)

You squeezed from me many different emotions during the whole chapter. But most of the time I was smiling, for sure. Those lines with Doms childer were simply awesome. I bet Ariadne would be great mother :D And shes definitely getting closer to Dom, so everything goes according to her little plan :)

Distracted Arthur is a different case, though. I feel so sorry for him. Its so painfully obvious whats the character of his feelings and actions, but again, hes completely unable to let the fear go and show (or say, heh) Eames "Hey jackass, you know what? I LOVE YOU!" And I understand it. One would say how dumb and silly it is, to be afraid of showing your feelings. However, not everyone can be so open.

But Im a huge optimist. Because of that I do believe Arthur will fix it. Even though it looks like Eames was really touched by Arthurs words...

OK! I enjoyed the chapter and hope youll update soon. Good luck with writing and have a nice day :)Oh and wish me nice weather! Im going to England in two weeks so NO RAIN, please :D
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Ugh, feelings! So much love! Arthur in an apron! Eames' mum, seriously. Everyone's a shipper. Ugh, I love this way, way too much.
XxrockyxX chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
This story gets better and better! Love how hilarious everyone's interactions are :)

And dang it Arthur, admit your feelings! You can't resist Eames forever!
SuperAllie chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
JUST ALKSFL:SKDJF:LSDFJ CANNOT FUNCTION!

Please sweet lord above update this perfection soon or I will EXPLODE.
XxrockyxX chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I absolutely LOVE your writing! This story is so hilarious and adorable, I just can't get enough! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
GUEST chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
WOW, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Aaaw, cute, I can't wait 'til the next chapter :)
Ci chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Hilarious! (:
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
First of all: FIRST SENTENCE LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The texting. My god, the texting. Arthur, that is not platonic. Not even close, darling.

Domesticity! Argh, feeeeels: 'ridiculously domestic and the way that Eames is looking at him hurts, and he lets out a small sigh and says, "Take care of yourself, OK?"'

"Racist," says Yusuf.- LOOOOOLLLL

'Everyone nods again.' Yes Arthur, of COURSE. No, of course you're not um...?

DIMPLES.

CUDDLES.

"He's not my boyfriend," Arthur says defensively.

The elderly lady just smiles more.

"He's alright," Arthur relents' - summary of chapter, right there my friend.

In conclusion: ,
Xxmutant girlXx chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
YAY! more. love it and the part near the end where ari and yusuf read the text that was hilarious! XD can't wait to read more. :)
brwneyedvixen chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
ack, these two are just so fun and arthur is in so much denial of the fact he's already in a relationship. so glad you updated!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »