Reviews for Evil Is A Tangible Thing
BellaCiao 100Passi chapter 1 . 1/5
If you wanna know, the correct translation of "you demon!(...)...the devil's child, not mine!" istu) demonio! Il male scorre nelle tue vene! Sei la figlia del Diavolo, non la mia!"
Steph A15 chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
LOVED IT
RockaRosalie chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Really good
If-Looks-Could-Kill-453 chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Awh this story was so cute I think Aria and Damon were the perfect match! I love them together! You did a great job at writing all the chapters I loved the story :) thanks so much!
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Thanks for a cool ending to a great story.
klandgraf2007 chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
its over. well that was fast but awesome. great story
ShyVibrant chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
Aw ): It's over.

Though it ended brilliantly, just as always. Anthony got what was coming to him and Damon and Aria are lovers, just as they should be ;)

Amazing story.
TVDobsession106 chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY it took me so long to finally finish reading it and that I haven't reviewed since like the third chapter (I finally read chapter 4-at least I think that's where I stopped-to the end today). It was absolutely amazing. I really wish there would be a sequel or something, but I guess it just wouldn't work out. Anywho, I love like ALL of your stories. Keep on writing. You are extraordinarily talented. I hope to read more work from you soon.

Love, Kelly (TVDobsession106) 3
2cute4u-22 chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
that was beautiful! im soo happy about the ending but kinda sad that it ended :\

oh well... i loved it... maybe you could write an epilogue?
AudreyDarke96 chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
Yea, i don't hate Damon any more! Thank God because the last review was all the hate i could ever have for that sexy vampire. Love the ending, wonderful story as usual. Can't wait to read any other stories you will write in the future. Until next time...

Audrey;D
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
T.T its over
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
Aww good ending :)
VampireSa5m1993 chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
Sad its over but loved the happy end I really liked aria too lol
BallaSiebenaler chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
Wow. Depressing but still amazing chapter :) cant wait for the next one, it's really good. Sucks that Damon screwed up, but that's Damon right? anyway, cant wait for the next update, hope its soon!
jacquline chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
awww, i dont want this story to end! to be honest, its one of my favorites :) you did a great job with it and ill be sad to see it end. cant wait to read the final chapter!