Reviews for Malum Lues
Gojin1990 chapter 2 . 8/9
...This is ichigo for christ sake. ichigo CANNOT do subtle. its literally like something he cannot do if he TRIED. ichigo-subtle is not a thing. never will be. The day ichigo does something UNNOTICABLE will be the day the world ends. in a BIG feiry explosion. and the day ichigo does something low key will be when hell freezes over. subtle is way beyond those. so universal implosions. maybe a few black holes. THEN maybe a sun or two dissapearing. and a couple multi-verses colliding then maybe he will be called subtle.
Semblance of Apathy chapter 38 . 3/2/2014
Nice. Well done. I've enjoyed it though I felt you were slow in getting into the action. Still, the steady build up was well executed. You have talent.
Semblance of Apathy chapter 36 . 3/2/2014
Best chapter ever.
MasterQwertster chapter 38 . 6/27/2013
Another wonderful Malum story just left perfectly open for the next one. If you ever do more Malum, might I suggest you get some Vasto Lorde Ichigo in it, it's the only thing I think that could make these stories even better.
PhantomCreator chapter 35 . 4/6/2013
Truly the saddest chapter ever! I hope the soul reapers learn to never torchure a hollow again
PhantomCreator chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
SOOOO MUCH FLUFF IN THIS CHAPPY! AND OMG I FAN-GIRLED when Ichi and Hichigo fighting togther! x3333
PhantomCreator chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Rule number 27 in the Soul Society: NEVER torture a hollow to experimentation cuz they'll come back to bite you in the ass with an Apocalyptic Virus.

PhantomCreator chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Wow, just...WOW this was intense!
Akira Namikaze chapter 38 . 12/1/2012
Awesome story
Hollow-Bankai chapter 38 . 9/17/2012
I smell another sequel coming.

Great story!
Sapherer chapter 38 . 9/10/2012
Well... That was unexpected... Great job with this. :)
Carmen O'Reilly chapter 38 . 9/10/2012
0.o What an ending! Mayuri should leave it alone... but he won't. It was a phenomenal story! I loved every word! Please keep writing amazing stories!
star's dreams chapter 38 . 9/9/2012
SD: Mayuri *sigh* well this ended well and left open for something new. Looking foward if you do.
Sapherer chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
My exact face: o_o
Sapherer chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
Ichigo is now a barking Hollow carrot.

... I'm going to draw that...