Reviews for Innocence
Grace of the Feathered Pen chapter 1 . 1/26
This is one of my most absolute favorites fics on this website; I have re-read it a bunch of times and each time is like the first again. I absolutely love it so much. It was written so well, and I feel you portrayed the characters beautifully. Despite being years late, I really wish for there to be a sequel. Please consider it!
Thecrimsonfoxdemon chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You should totally do a sequel and your are really good writer
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
LOL VANI!
yumesy chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Cliffhanger no. But I still love itt XD
ThatoneDoctorWhovian chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OMB! Please please please make a sequel that was so cute and funny I loved it!
Mean is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is probably the first Yoai story I have read, and I really like this pairing now. I can totally imagine Vanitas having a tongue ring, and him biting Ven. It was just so...AWESOME! Your a gifted writer, I can't remember if I saw any mistakes, but I might have.

What Vanitas says at the end: Pure Awesomeness!

Sincerly,

Mean
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I know what you could have done or do, add in a lemon and make it a two shot. It's so cute how dense venny is!
Vegx chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This story was awesomeeee!
Natsume1111 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really enjoyed your fiction. -

My favorite couple, Vanitas and Ventus are just too cute together.

Well done my Vanitas laughed when he said the last sentence.

I was wondering there was a sequel?

Bye Bye

Kiiissss
therasia chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
nice story! my mouth hanged open at the end LOL, i wasnt expecting that line from Vanitas! XD
Tofuu chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was fantastic! Loved the humor in this story, and I'm so glad to have found a decent VanVen fic. There just aren't enough in existence! Thanks so much for writing this, and keep it up! :)
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh wow. Excuse me while I die laughing about that very last part. That is exactly something I would picture Vanitas doing! You're a great author, judging by the stories I've read so far.
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
omg omg omg! That was awesome! I love your way of words it made my mind zone in on the details that were soooo fine. But I'm sorry to say I think you've got a blooper, in the part when Vanitas bits Vens lips you said in his 'mind' I'm guessing I want bite...You meant I won't bite right? Cause that's what I got out of it, sorry for pointing it out but it caught my eye tehe. I love this very much, and it ends nicely for a one shot! Thanks for posting, and a zombie cupcake for you darling!
erentitanjaeger chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
DFLKJDSOFISDF SO BEAUTIFUL WAAAAAHHH!
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 4/2/2012