Reviews for Dance of Slavery
patricia chapter 10 . 3/1
Am I enserio angry, for that katara of supporting all the humiliations while zuko don't tries to apologize? I cannot stand that you speak on her interior fire that has katara but you make her act as the submissive one.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/24
Wow love this very much teheh
naeoff18 chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
This chapter brought me to tears. My life is over. This chapter has ruined me. MEH. :''''''(
naeoff18 chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Holy crap... C-c-can I just b-be Katara!?
WolfDreams14 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
OMFG! This is amazing! Ty Lee is so bad ass! This story you have written is so good. I just plain out love it.
WolfDreams14 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Mai, that Bitch! If only she was dead. But at least it gives your story interst, but I was already interested before. Now that Mais in the story... I want to see what happens to her. Man, I'm so excited yet, I feel so mad, I dislike Mai with a burnjng pasion.
Anyways, the story so far is really good.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
This is quite simply THE most amazing Aavatar fanfic I've ever read! You've managed to write a story where the characters act in a believable way and also managed to present a Zutara scenario that was both plausible and nice to read. I particularly liked how you managed to give Azula a backstory to make her more sympathetic and also your spelling, grammar, and vocab were top-notch and much better than most authors on this site.
Overall an excellent story. Btw, I've started reading the sequel, and I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Nice ending :) I read the beginning of the second one (the author's note, that is), and I'd like to thank you for posting a happy ending in addition to the depressing one. I've got a depression condition, see, so it really sucks when you're all emotionally involved in a story and then the author kills the character off and you get all depressed over it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
The way they act when they're cuddling is the same for me and my boyfriend :) except we have an inability to keep our hands off each other.
koby chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Wow, way to make katara a whore.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
I was reading this chapter and I immediately put together the simmilarities between Katara & Zuko's love in this, to Romeo & Juliet. So I sorta end that line of though with 'If they end up committing suicide in the end, as an act of there love, I'm gonna fucking MURDER this author...' (J.K.)
SleeplessTonight chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
Warning: this review contains spoilers
Heloooo :) nice job with the writing. Some actions seemed OoC but I thought you still wrote zutara well. And I have to admit, I liked the tragic death ending better than the real one, but at least there's a sequel with the living ending.
misuky7 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
This was a beautiful story. :3
Angie chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
It the was the best zutata fanfiction I've ever read . Keep going! :)
Princess Rex chapter 1 . 4/8/2013