Reviews for Just a Bit Crazy
e.e
O.O
o
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Harry hasn't just gone a bit crazy. That's a clear understatement.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Nice. :)
Team7Star chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love reading crack fics, just to see the crazy shiet people come up with. I adored this crack fic. Your crazy Harry is just wonderful. I have been laughing for five minutes now.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS! VICTORY! _

I can imagine the Wizarding world going nuts after Harry Left. Especially his 'friends' Ron and Hermione.

Luna, on the other hand, may have already known that Harry was leaving/has left and is not only taking it in stride, but may be wondering if she may join in his new adventures.
Raging Dreams and Nightmares chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
ah you got to love harry
Lynnxrider chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wait wait! Who was pregnant? Him or Vegeta? The 'his' is a little vague! Although it would be epic if it was Vegeta who was pregnant..sniggers..
narutobandgeek chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
oh my gosh i love this story can you write more please
Zephiraya chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Crazy, absolutely crazy! I love that! It's so much fun to be a bit crazy! It gibes you much leeway...

Anyway, loved it! It was absolutely hilarious. An easy and fun read, there should be more out there like this...

Love,
Zephi
Red Crow chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
aw, so sweet. :)
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is awesome! Great job! I love it!
airam23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hello
I have just finished reading your story and me to happy, could not help reading till finish it. I already know how they are the rest of your stories
So we are.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Its me cmon he he he stupid ff wont let me keep wriyi.g same comment
NexaKudo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I don't read crackfics very often, but this one is definitely one of the best, if not THE best, one out of the few I have read. I loved how crazy Harry was and the overall story was cute and quirky. I'm glad I gave it a shot.