Reviews for Buddies
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I always had a bit of a soft spot for Killer Moth as a character, and you wrote him wonderfully here, especially the idea of him finding a kinship of sorts with Killer Croc. It was interesting to see that Waylon was willing to defend Killer Moth from Peterson. I was surprised to see that Drury is considered something of a joke even among non-superpowered criminals, and was glad to see someone bigger and stronger able to defend him. I don't think Peterson will be picking on Killer Moth again!

Dialogue, as usual, was brilliant and very fluid, especially the conversation between Drury and Waylon. You wrote both characters very well, and I have to say that yours is the best characterization of Killer Croc that I've ever seen. Your take on Killer Moth was another favorite of mine. The connection between the two feels very natural, especially since, as the last line points out, they're both Killers.

This was a very well-written story, and I loved the connections you drew between Drury and Waylon. Great work!
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was great! I read this before, but I don't think I reviewed (I don't deserve love! Dx) Anyway, I absolutely love it when Croc and Mothy are friends. My heart squees with joy! Thank you.
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I don't know what others might say but my first thoughts were along the lines of "Awwww so cute!" and "Omg that is so badass!" Lovely just lovely! Encore! Encore! :)
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I forgot Croc's Cajun

Awesome someone growing up with Croc's condition would hate bullies and then he said how we killers need to stick together awesome
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aaargh! That last line is... unbearably cute. This is an awesome Croc. You really don't see him with a sense of humor all that often, which truly is a shame.

And I am convinced: It is a perfect friendship. Well done.
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'll say it again: I love the way you write Killer Croc! Congrats on another awesome story :)