Reviews for Don't Judge A Fanfiction By Its Summary
bananapam chapter 5 . 6/8
Really funny? Are these actual fanfics you found on this site?
Hejtan chapter 40 . 5/29
Wow... just wow. I don't even know what to say. 9/10, but you forgot about time travel fics.
Luce-san chapter 5 . 4/23
I wasn't sure whether to continue after the first chapter it was too cringy. But I'm really glad I did, I couldn't stop laughing during this chapter and I couldn't breath. I look forward to the next ones, even though I'm a bit worried about how many characters are appearing. I hope it doesn't get to hard to write with so many of them. Well, off to the next chapter I go.
SUBINITA chapter 11 . 4/10
Orihime has unique powers. No offense. But I really don't like calling her weak. Because she is not.
SUBINITA chapter 6 . 4/10
ByaRuki surely not incest as she isn't related to him by blood but they are so so alike from hairstyle to dress up and their art skills I can't think them anything else that brother and sister. And your story is awesome.
Boomer 001 chapter 40 . 3/25
BEAUTIFUL!
gooeystar83 chapter 40 . 1/20
Well, this is one truly funny fic! I really enjoyed it! The IchiRuki interactions were so cute, BTW! Grimmjow & Nnoitra were hilarious with all their trash-talk & reactions; I'm glad u included an UlquiHime fic (and it had to be a well-written one, haha, for being on here); Glad for HitsuKarin tho it was brief; A GrimmNel fic would have been interesting; Lol a smut fic (maybe IchiRuki) would have been funny (the reactions would've been priceless). Anyways, yeah, amusing story!
LordVishnu chapter 40 . 12/14/2016
Well you got me to laugh so I guess mission accomplished. I was a bit disappointed they didn't encounter an actually great epic length story though.
JustCallMeCal chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
I found Byakuya quite sassy in this chapter. Honestly I think I would love a subtly sassy Byakuya. Just a silly thought.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
its so horrifying because some people are this bad
jetzer0 chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
okay ichigos room is pocket dimension for sure since apparently it doesn't run out of space
JJ chapter 40 . 10/29/2016
Urahara's ending is the best. Oh my god. Although Kenpachi's reaction... Holy shit. This whole fic was so damn amusing. Thank you for writing this, I needed it. Seriously, so effing hilarious.
JJ chapter 36 . 10/29/2016
"Aizen is the killer." Urahara said. "Don't thank me, it's my job." Wow. That killed me. I laughed so damn hard, and kept laughing every time Urahara's steadfast belief in Aizen's guilt was mentioned. Also, the part where Orihime blamed Uryuu was hilarious. Goddamn this is great. Pfffft. I'm still chuckling to myself.
kaiman1902 chapter 40 . 10/29/2016
This is the biggest mindfuck I've ever read. I love it
Revamped Persona chapter 1 . 9/22/2016