Reviews for Don't Judge A Fanfiction By Its Summary
Rukia fan girl chapter 40 . 9/17
I really love this story. There were a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but those were overlooked.

You need to write a sequel to this(only if you want though) where Nnoitra comes back to the human world to return Rukia's movies, and the two end up having a horror movie love it if Grimmjow tagged along as well. And Aizen makes ulquiorra ho with them so that they don't do anything
AlliyahaTraveler chapter 24 . 8/26
the really need to use the filter, I'm catching my breath from laughing so hard since the first story and my head really hurt just thinking on what's happening there, I have been taking some break and I feel really sorry for them it seems they'll only see the horror of Fanfiction and never got a chance to read some good one.
AlliyahaTraveler chapter 20 . 8/26
lol I really wonder why there's Stories about MPreg, I mean how can they get pregnant? and Where would be the child would come out?, it just didn't really quite settle for me,normaly I sshould be disgusted by this kind of Stpries but I keep on Laughing with thier reactions it's worth it.
AlliyahaTraveler chapter 13 . 8/26
thank you for the this one, I really enjoy reading his, it's funny how Ulquiorra and Orihime react, Ulquihime fan here
AlliyahaTraveler chapter 4 . 8/26
you could've atleast let them read some good story, Fanfiction would be the death of Ichigo XD
AlliyahaTraveler chapter 2 . 8/26
that was Hilarious just too good I haven't encountered such Author yet XD
JDH1080 chapter 18 . 8/23
I vaguely remember reading and getting a kick out of this. Though a couple things I'm noticing. I know it's many years later but the grammar on this, outside of the stories they're reading, while not horrible, could use some work. One thing I notice you use to when you should use too. As it "he tried too hard. Or "there was too much." Also I'm wondering where's Chad in all of this? Other than those few things this is still very amusing
HinaSasuChoAsu chapter 40 . 8/10
I found this story a few years before. Not sure when exactly, but since then, I felt like I've read this so many times. Whenever I wanted to reread a well-written/good fanfiction, this story always come to mind. I'm sorry for only reviewing now. I used to be a silent reader, but stories like this deserves many reviews, and so I made an account for it. Sorry it took a few years, but please continue writing. Your talent writing stories is something that must flourish. Now, for the story itself: You never fail to make me laugh in every chapter that you wrote. I also quite like the IchiRuki moments throughout the story. Seriously, Kubo is a troll. Building up all that chemistry throughout the series, only to make Ichigo end up with someone he only considers as nothing more than a friend, not even giving her a second glance, abandoning the quest of saving her in favor of saving Rukia (in the battle with Ulquiorra)... And with Renji, I'm pretty sure Rukia only considers him as a childhood friend, nothing more. I don't know about Renji, though. Also, I think everyone in that series had thoughts about the two being togerher/ending up with each other. Seriously. There are many reasons why IchiRuki should be end game but Kubo disregarded it all. *sighs* P.S. A GrimmNel fic would be interesting. If it's not a bother, can you please make one?
bananapam chapter 5 . 6/8
Really funny? Are these actual fanfics you found on this site?
Hejtan chapter 40 . 5/29
Wow... just wow. I don't even know what to say. 9/10, but you forgot about time travel fics.
Luce-san chapter 5 . 4/23
I wasn't sure whether to continue after the first chapter it was too cringy. But I'm really glad I did, I couldn't stop laughing during this chapter and I couldn't breath. I look forward to the next ones, even though I'm a bit worried about how many characters are appearing. I hope it doesn't get to hard to write with so many of them. Well, off to the next chapter I go.
SUBINITA chapter 11 . 4/10
Orihime has unique powers. No offense. But I really don't like calling her weak. Because she is not.
SUBINITA chapter 6 . 4/10
ByaRuki surely not incest as she isn't related to him by blood but they are so so alike from hairstyle to dress up and their art skills I can't think them anything else that brother and sister. And your story is awesome.
Boomer 001 chapter 40 . 3/25
BEAUTIFUL!
gooeystar83 chapter 40 . 1/20
Well, this is one truly funny fic! I really enjoyed it! The IchiRuki interactions were so cute, BTW! Grimmjow & Nnoitra were hilarious with all their trash-talk & reactions; I'm glad u included an UlquiHime fic (and it had to be a well-written one, haha, for being on here); Glad for HitsuKarin tho it was brief; A GrimmNel fic would have been interesting; Lol a smut fic (maybe IchiRuki) would have been funny (the reactions would've been priceless). Anyways, yeah, amusing story!
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »