Reviews for Don't Judge A Fanfiction By Its Summary
kittycatcacher chapter 40 . 5/17
I absolutely loved this story. I swear I laughed for hours straight because of this story. xD
NatalieMcLarent chapter 40 . 5/13
Ahahaha.. My stomach hurt so bad! My mom and grandma wondering about why I laugh like a maniac in my room. Good job. This is one of the best parody bleach ff I have ever read.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 39 . 5/10
This fanfic was oddly familiar. To my surprise I have read ths already and reviewed after checking the reviews for the last chapter. It just shows how much I loved this and it is indeed still awesome after reading a 2nd time. Last time was about 3 years ago... hmn still great. I see you are inactive on her
AkakuHana chapter 20 . 5/8
As someone looks for all kinda of fanfiction, I myself have come upon my far share of Mpreg.
It is not in anyway a preferred genre to me, but if I find a story where they can properly(and I mean thorough, in a way that would even make sense even in canon(somehow)) portray as to HOW the pregnancy came to be, AND they don't emasculate the character to the point where I want to cry and possibly give up on fanfiction, then I can usually enjoy the fic.
I have only ever found one such fic in the Bleach fanfiction dot net community that thoroughly works and it is "The Real King" by Nova Alexandra and it makes me so much happier because it is IchiGrimm, and It. Is. Perfect. Very in character characters(well as much as is "in character" until they fall into bed with each other xD) and the "pregnancy" is well, quite different. It sure as hell ain't sappy either. It's marvelous x'D
Alright, I'm sorry, enough of my silly rambling. I am VERY much enjoying your fic, it has had me laughing so much, I've come to tears x'D
Under Celestial Stars chapter 8 . 4/28
OHHH YEAH THE ESPADA!
Under Celestial Stars chapter 7 . 4/28
I dont even know what those abbreviations meant...
Under Celestial Stars chapter 6 . 4/28
I ship ByaRuki, but its okay if you dont XD And we never found out if it were him, hm?
Under Celestial Stars chapter 5 . 4/28
ORIHIME YOU MOOD KILLER. Although it was for the better, because if Byakushi heard the story- *Shudder*
Under Celestial Stars chapter 4 . 4/28
Oh god... Mary Sue...
Under Celestial Stars chapter 3 . 4/28
I really thought it was gonna be a DeathBerry (IchiRuki)!
Under Celestial Stars chapter 2 . 4/28
Oh god, that fanfiction. And poor, poor Renji.
Under Celestial Stars chapter 1 . 4/28
They. Are in for hell.
Silenced Doves chapter 40 . 4/5
So hilarious! I about died multiple times reading this. Great capture of the characters and their reactions.
Omg omg OMG. This was Amazing! Ahhhhhhhh! Thank u so much
KotiriChino chapter 40 . 3/1
This is one of the best fanfictions ever! I love you (As a friend and an author)! Your fanfiction is one of my favourites! I love it though I am disappointed that you ended it, it was an amazing fanfiction. I have ideas for your future fanfictions if you are interested in them after all I'm not a person who can only once in a blue moon continue my story since I find something dissatisfying or something! You can message me and I'll message you the ideas if you want them!
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »