Reviews for Don't Judge A Fanfiction By Its Summary
GogetaVegitoFusion chapter 19 . 8/28
The ending... was the greatest! 10/10
shadowreaper556 chapter 40 . 8/22
it might be funnier if they discovered themselves on youtube. Im not asking you to do it but im just telling you,or anyone who comes across this comment, would do this in the future. by the way i love the story. :3
shadowreaper556 chapter 21 . 8/22
gotta say. i like this chapter mostly. right now
PrincessOfIce chapter 38 . 8/1
byaruki1 chapter 40 . 7/24
byaruki1 chapter 35 . 7/23
this fic is epic!
Really, this is like the first bleach fic ive read where the characters are actually in their the humor really speaks for itself, i've been laughing my head off. and its true many fics are ridiculous like these made up one...its so exciting to see everyone's reactions...i'd say it deserves a lot more reviews!
Justhere4kicks246 chapter 13 . 7/11
kittycatcacher chapter 40 . 5/17
I absolutely loved this story. I swear I laughed for hours straight because of this story. xD
NatalieMcLarent chapter 40 . 5/13
Ahahaha.. My stomach hurt so bad! My mom and grandma wondering about why I laugh like a maniac in my room. Good job. This is one of the best parody bleach ff I have ever read.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 39 . 5/10
This fanfic was oddly familiar. To my surprise I have read ths already and reviewed after checking the reviews for the last chapter. It just shows how much I loved this and it is indeed still awesome after reading a 2nd time. Last time was about 3 years ago... hmn still great. I see you are inactive on her
AkakuHana chapter 20 . 5/8
As someone looks for all kinda of fanfiction, I myself have come upon my far share of Mpreg.
It is not in anyway a preferred genre to me, but if I find a story where they can properly(and I mean thorough, in a way that would even make sense even in canon(somehow)) portray as to HOW the pregnancy came to be, AND they don't emasculate the character to the point where I want to cry and possibly give up on fanfiction, then I can usually enjoy the fic.
I have only ever found one such fic in the Bleach fanfiction dot net community that thoroughly works and it is "The Real King" by Nova Alexandra and it makes me so much happier because it is IchiGrimm, and It. Is. Perfect. Very in character characters(well as much as is "in character" until they fall into bed with each other xD) and the "pregnancy" is well, quite different. It sure as hell ain't sappy either. It's marvelous x'D
Alright, I'm sorry, enough of my silly rambling. I am VERY much enjoying your fic, it has had me laughing so much, I've come to tears x'D
Under Celestial Stars chapter 8 . 4/28
Under Celestial Stars chapter 7 . 4/28
I dont even know what those abbreviations meant...
Under Celestial Stars chapter 6 . 4/28
I ship ByaRuki, but its okay if you dont XD And we never found out if it were him, hm?
Under Celestial Stars chapter 5 . 4/28
ORIHIME YOU MOOD KILLER. Although it was for the better, because if Byakushi heard the story- *Shudder*
1,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »