Reviews for Don't Judge A Fanfiction By Its Summary
Jibanyan with Komasan chapter 1 . 9/22
OMG I loved this story!
Lord Vortrex chapter 40 . 9/17
This is by far, one of the funniesf things I have ever read. You have my respect, I honestly didn't think it was possible to pull this type of story off, but you did it marvelously. So hat's off to you!
Guide to recognising, and exterminating Mary Sues, and/or Gary Stues (rare male variant...)

How to reckognise them?
The whole story seem to revolve around Mary Sue, she is more OP, than Arnold Schwarceneger on double steroids, more atractive, than miss universe, and generaly posses inteligence of the author, therefore scoring somewhere between dodo, and sphore of Anthrax.

How to kill them?

Yu can try to use fusion bombs, and if it does not work, resort to findind the wicked old wich (A.K.A. Author) and politely (with some form off "you better should agree if you wanna see next chapter) ask her, to please kill that Mary Sue, Mary sue however powerfull does not weild the power to resist hers creator.

How to kill them without Authors help?

Now here come hardcore... You need experienced Sue-logist, whp has to asset Mary Sue in case to the slightest detail. than a negative Mary Sue is Added, and they compensate each other, and evaporize.
However this is extremely hard method to use, as any major mistake, and many of the minor ones can end up on the implosion of canon (no more Chappy the rabbit)

*taken from sueslayer handbook, chapter one basic of Sueslaying, p. 5-9, 2016
ArgentofCintra chapter 13 . 8/6
Darth Rukia?

I am joining 501st on the day that it gets confirmed...
ArgentofCintra chapter 9 . 8/5
Nothing is sooo good sleping pill as boring fluff.
ArgentofCintra chapter 6 . 8/4
Great, yet a bit sad, at the line "for all she knew it could be decades before they have another family moment.
ArgentofCintra chapter 4 . 8/4
I almost dare not to ask, but theese peices of utter hollow shit does exist?

Aside of that? Rukia going bloodthirsty? I am in...
Hellloosoul chapter 21 . 7/15
I actually wanna see what happens when or if they read na actual good and captivating cwyscross
Falainakorna chapter 39 . 7/5
this chapter was like reading Sophie's World Ch. The Romanticism
Falainakorna chapter 39 . 7/5
this chapter was like reading Sophie's World Ch. The Romanticism
all people who like mpreg should be put in a asylum and never come out
those poeplw are sick isane virgin overweigt bitches who have no life
otakuficwriter chapter 40 . 6/7
wow... just wow... im scarred for life... and it's 2 am now
otakuficwriter chapter 19 . 6/7
half way... and im turning insane
of fuck that was traumatising i am scared to beleive people like this exist in this world
1,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »