Reviews for Freeing Death
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 6/14
Damn! His life sucks! Embrace it and kill things now! On to the next installment
Shadowdog11 chapter 20 . 6/13
All of them would've reacted much stronger with Ronopening his mouth again...
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 6/13
Because Harry wouldn't have knocked Ron in the head for being his usual self...
Shadowdog11 chapter 18 . 6/13
Seriously. He vascilates between taking zero shit and listening to Snape whine continuously. Boot a boot in his ass. Has it never gotten to him that Snape cast the Cruciatus on Piper?
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 6/13
"I'm Harry and I don't want to hurt the bad guys, just threaten them fairly often. Is rather watch Piper get hurt". He's slipped into canon Harry since his moment of killing the Death Eaters to save Piper, something he said he'd do anyway (while he's throwing stupefy...). I'm waiting for confident aggressive Harry back
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 6/13
Why the hell does Harry a) feel bad about defending himself and b) not tell Dumbledore or any of the adults to shove off? He talks shit to GODS and then won't meet the eyes of an old but powerful wizard? Things that don't add up for $1000.
Shadowdog11 chapter 15 . 6/13
I know he's injured, but he seemed uber shitty in this chapter
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 6/13
He should be mad at piper... Why would he not be?
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 6/13
Why can't he get along with Enyo :( they'd be awesome together!
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 6/13
Your Harry bounces a lot between confident, powerful Harry and weak, useless canon Harry. That said, angry powerful Harry would rock.
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 6/13
Grammar. That said, Enyo ROCKS! If there was a goddess I wanted Harry to be cool with, she's the one. I like Angry Harry though
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 6/13
I expected a bit more anger, but as long as he gets destructive I'm good
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 6/13
Oh I really hope you wrote a bloodthirsty Harry. Nothing goes better with this buildup than vicious vengeance (alliteration high five!).
Diavo chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
well, i would suspect Heracles/Hercules, as he is a demigod child of Zeus that became a minor god, but is could still be others.
Diavo chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
althought i like this story and the series it is a pert of so far, you seem to use a period instead of a comma, in other words this symbol , that one there, and used again there, and there, and... so, in other words, you cut the flow of the story down.