Reviews for Rise of Darkness & the Battle Against Light
Talonwing chapter 46 . 6/25
It was really good, I'm interested in future stories though too. Perhaps a sequel? Happy writing looking forward to the next one! :)
Why not have jack and Carly turn into dark highlander
Raigat chapter 46 . 2/17
Wow. One of, if not the, best yugioh gx stories ever. Some very original ideas( such as a human form of cyber dragon. Never saw that before, but it's a great idea) and for sure the best ending I've ever read. Also, this fic supports all the yugioh pairings I like! Glad I decided to read this.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/29/2014
I'm just shell shocked. I have just finished reading your entire story set (I started yesterday) and in that time I dont think I will be able to enjoy yugioh gx as much as I used to. This story was absolutely amazing. If it is not to much to ask would you be willing to do another yugioh gx story (different storyline). The lemons you put in the story expressed the story more. And if you do write another story like this, more Jaden and Alexis. They really are the funniest couple ever, and the internet needs more of your writings.
Kazuto Mc chapter 46 . 11/10/2014
BEST STORY EVER did you make a sequel if not you should BTW this is what my favorite yu-gi-oh should of been like congratulations you are now a legend!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
I don't think I have laughed so hard as I did as that dare for Kaiba made me laugh.
Atrox-Aro chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
You can't just post 46 chapters in the time frame of 2 days. Your grammar needs a lot of work. You made Jaden way too OP. This could've been a lot better than it already is.
Potteritis chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
I love this story
Gokan123 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I like this story, I really do, it's just that i think you made Jaden a bit over powered. I mean, he beat Yugi, learned how to draw any card he wants, and got the Eygptian and Wicked gods before he even went to Duel Acsdemy! Gx is my favorite Yugioh series, but I still think that Yugi is the best duelist, but Jaden is a close second. Wow, I rant a lot.
The black blur chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
This is how yu gi oh gx should have been
Better then the original ( the original is still great though )
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I think you should rewrite this whole story. I've noticed a considerable lack of ' marks in between names and the letter s. For example you have lines like "Jaden s" which is actually correctly spelled "Jaden's". Other than those little details not bad so far.
quinten chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
i like this story but does it have the nature elemental heroes
Boombadada chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Epic Story! I would like to help you in the future!
sasuino63 chapter 46 . 8/31/2013
This was one of the best stories for yugioh gx :) this and "darkness is my ally" as well as its sequel are the best stories imo
redbird691 chapter 46 . 4/27/2013
what can i say other than awesome, the deuls don't take too long but the important ones had good length. really loved i good writer. keep up the good work
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »