Reviews for Rise of Darkness & the Battle Against Light
No chapter 4 . 5/2
So bad. I can't even express how bad this is. A quantum super-computer, calculating for a thousand YEARS would not even APPROACH the amount of cringeworthy suck these few chapters were. Eh, maybe your next fix will be readable, monkeys and typewriters is what they say.
SaurusRock625 chapter 46 . 2/16
That... Story... Was... THE GREATEST STORY IN THE HISTORY OF YU-GI-OH GX! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Interesting! Very Interesting!
Larry chapter 46 . 1/15
Wow great story I really enjoyed it
SweetAnimeLover chapter 46 . 12/27/2015
This was a great story
Anonymous chapter 46 . 10/17/2015
BEST STORY EVER I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING AWSOME STORY!
Paura Nightshade chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Finally someone who gets Sniper's effect right. I lost count of how many fics get it wrong.
Btw Great story so far
Guest chapter 46 . 9/7/2015
love it
Uhnoubis chapter 46 . 6/25/2015
It was really good, I'm interested in future stories though too. Perhaps a sequel? Happy writing looking forward to the next one! :)
Guest chapter 43 . 5/31/2015
Why not have jack and Carly turn into dark highlander
Raigat chapter 46 . 2/17/2015
Wow. One of, if not the, best yugioh gx stories ever. Some very original ideas( such as a human form of cyber dragon. Never saw that before, but it's a great idea) and for sure the best ending I've ever read. Also, this fic supports all the yugioh pairings I like! Glad I decided to read this.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/29/2014
I'm just shell shocked. I have just finished reading your entire story set (I started yesterday) and in that time I dont think I will be able to enjoy yugioh gx as much as I used to. This story was absolutely amazing. If it is not to much to ask would you be willing to do another yugioh gx story (different storyline). The lemons you put in the story expressed the story more. And if you do write another story like this, more Jaden and Alexis. They really are the funniest couple ever, and the internet needs more of your writings.
Kazuto Mc chapter 46 . 11/10/2014
BEST STORY EVER did you make a sequel if not you should BTW this is what my favorite yu-gi-oh should of been like congratulations you are now a legend!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
I don't think I have laughed so hard as I did as that dare for Kaiba made me laugh.
Atrox-Aro chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
You can't just post 46 chapters in the time frame of 2 days. Your grammar needs a lot of work. You made Jaden way too OP. This could've been a lot better than it already is.