Reviews for Live Again
laughandlove chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was gorgeous! I really loved it. I like the increased intensity added by Hermione being in St. Mungo's and Harry's injuries. We know, even from the end of Book 7 in canon, that Harry wanted to get away at the end of it all - and that was without all of these conditions. I could definitely see him choosing to return to Privet Drive simply because it's quiet and familiar. Great take on that concept. I was particularly happy when Harry pushed Vernon into the wall... seems like that's what it took to finally get the man's respect, huh? Fantastic one-shot overall. Really. :)

-laughandlove
VioletMarauder chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Heartbreakingly excellent. Thank you for sharing.
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So sad, yet so true. I like the addition of a sacar, great idea! Beautiful story, keep on writing!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Of all the places to find understanding!
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow, this was amazing and very beautiful and wonderful and everything that can be good about a story. ) You're a fabulous writer. )
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
You did a great job with this piece. I don't think that anyone was out of character. You captured Dudley's maturity well, especially since he was aware Harry saved him when they were around 15/16.

Kudos on a heart-felt piece,

Jazz E. Roisin
Pimi-the-Cat chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was awesome !
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Brilliant!
brigrove chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Interesting. Would be nice to see it developed further, or is it complete?
lafbnz chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
what a telling little story- it brought tears to my eyes... seriously - your words brought out the anguish/pain of a survivor that every thinks is so strong- but in reality is just as frail emotionally as everyone else...
TheEscapeFromReality chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Thanks for sharing! Would love to read more if you chose to add more! :)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
brilliant! please write more.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was bloody awesome..man I wish more people could do what you just did with this lil shorty.

I'll most definately add this to my story favs

Very well done.