Reviews for Checkmate
Ves Heill chapter 19 . 7/24
Really enjoyed reading this - the effort you put into the writing is clear to me. Thanks so much for your great creation!
I have literally cried many times over this story. It was beautiful! I loved it so much I don't have the words to describe how much I loved it
Amber chapter 18 . 6/23
This was absolutely beautiful, thank you :) the characterisation was spot on, and the plot was absolutely exquisite, one of the best fanfics ive read, definitely
Weaslebee Mudblood and Ferret chapter 18 . 5/4
I just wanted to let you know how much I thoroughly enjoyed your story I cried along the way with both Draco and Harry. I am so happy they got to be together in the end even if the future is still uncertain. The last few chapters really tugged at my heart and I all just felt very real and heartbreaking to me. Wishing you the best even today ~Weaslebee Mudblood and Ferret
emmarose13082 chapter 17 . 4/21
Oh my gosh I cried so much :'c this is in all honestly the best drarry fic I've EVER read, actually it's probably the best love story and maybe even the best book I've read before c': I can't tell you how in love I am with your writing, the story, the characters... just everything is perfect 3 thank you
Zjudy chapter 11 . 4/17
Erm, sorry but what does D.W mean?Is it anywhere in the story and is it just that I didnt read it?
avatarinuyasha chapter 18 . 4/10
This has to be the most amazing story I have ever read! I was like 'Why couldn't Rowling added something like this?!' I loved every bit of it!

Well, there were some parts that got me confused like what was Draco actually planning and if he actually did love Harry, but once I got near the end, I was certain that it wasn't fake.

The bond between them! OMGOSH THAT WAS ADORABLE AND AMAZING! That had to be my favorite part, but it was hilarious when you made them blow up the pillows. Talk about a intense pillow fight similarity! XD

Anyway, I'm glad that Cho let Harry know about the baby and accepted the fact that Harry has Draco. I'm also happy that Ron, even though he was still suspicious, was able to understand how happy Harry is with Draco and how Draco betrayed his father (ALSO AWESOME! THAT MAN WAS A COLD-HEARTED BASTARD, LUSTED FOR APPRECIATION FROM EVIL)

Great story, and it was finished nine years ago. Waaaayyy before I had the chance to get interested in Harry Potter (which was last year), as well got obsessed with Drarry. But, other than, WONDERFUL! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! SAD AT TIMES!

Worth reading the entire time! ;D
Tanya Holliday chapter 1 . 4/6
I love this it is so good wish it could be made into a movie with Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow. Okay, I sure as hell didn't think it would start that soon
OBoy chapter 9 . 3/12
I admit, I had thought a story so old wouldn't appreciate reviews now, but I write this purely because of your amazing way of responding to less-than-kind reviews. I assure you, although it hardly seems as if you need it both then and now, that I found the Dumbledore scene early on surprisingly in-character and hilarious, and this story in general is marvelous. I salute you, author, and hope you have good fortune stored for you in the future.
HPLover chapter 19 . 3/3
.Gosh!
Checkmate was far by the best fanfic ever!Please please please make some more of could make hermione and draco love each other and ron and only bad thing was that you could of describedd more on the sex parts but Checkmate was totally amazing! I love the way you came up with the unique chess game and i would of NEVER come up with the wandless magic!You are such a great writer.

(BTW: HPLover HarryPotterLover! )
I don't know where to start. It was amazing! The plot was suspenseful and the characters were perfect and everything was epic. Okay, you could have been a little more descriptive on the sex, and there were a couple loose ends, but I loved it. Keep. It. Up.
kirsty21 chapter 19 . 1/7
cool
marisha chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
this is sick:) how did ya come up with it :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Nadia Aleria chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Reading your doc Checkmate; has been a great ride! I'm going to put it up there on my top 5 Drarry fics to re-read whenever I find the time! Thank you for your amazing writing Nadii!
2,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »