Reviews for Checkmate
Abbybarton43 chapter 1 . 10/13
Ok I’ve got to admit that I’ve read this story probably 5 times all the way through and yeah it took forever but I loved it even more. I always come back to it over the past several year just because I think the story is absolutely exquisite! I sometimes wish you had written more like a part 2 but then again I don’t think I could handle anymore and maybe it doesn’t need anymore to the story. But thanks so much for writing the story! Love you Naadi
Draco's evil?! WTH
Drarry fanfic Reader chapter 18 . 8/21
Naadi,
Checkmate is undoubtedly one of the most profound and beautiful fanfictions I have ever read. It's what inspired me to start writing my own fanfiction. Checkmate portrays the love between Harry and Draco so intensely that I actually got a bit jealous of their bond reading some of the chapters. If we could all find love like that... sigh. I wish I had read this story when you first wrote it so my review was more timely. Thank you so much for this story! I hope that your future writing endeavors are all successful.
habicrux chapter 18 . 7/26
Beautiful. Abso-tifically-unspeakably-loutely beautiful.
mimi drarry 4 life chapter 18 . 7/25
I would love to see a part 2 of the story
Your description is as detailed as possible I could imagine everything happing while reading
Oliver chapter 19 . 7/15
I LOVED THIS STORY SOOOOOOO MUCH
I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS LEGIT OLDER THAN ME
LIK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FanFicFire chapter 1 . 6/27
I llllllllllllloooooooovvvveeeeeeee it so much!
Guest 2019 chapter 18 . 6/2
So,so beautiful.I loved it sooooo much XD
There are so many things I loved!
1) descriptive writing
2) the humour
3) the long chapters (took me ages to read)
4) the plot
5) how serious and solid it was
6) the development (e.g in characters)
7) you didn’t rush a single moment
8) the relationships
9) the ending
One of the best fan fictions I’ve every read.
Keep up the fabulous work!
zoegszcz chapter 11 . 5/29
despite Neville's shyness, I can't help but be suspicious of what he, Dean, and maybe Seamus (though Seamus seems to be flamboyantly gay) are doing together all the time for their "herbology project"
zoegszcz chapter 5 . 5/28
OMG Dumbledore's reaction was the BEST
bunnygukkie chapter 18 . 5/5
Reading this last chapter I have come to a realization that I had never actually finished this story when I first read it years ago. I must have gotten so caught up in life or something, because I find it hard to believe that I would just forget this story or just up and leave without completing it. Honestly, it's been about five years since I last read this (I was 12, a wee baby) and was far too young to really understand the emotions and love that Draco and Harry had for each other. I was also too young to really be aware of the small things that happen that have a rather large significance through the story. But now that I am older (9 months until I'm 18!) I can finally understand everything. The love these two share, even simply through a story, is amazing and runs so deep and powerfully. it almost makes me jealous that they can have such a love at the age they are at, whereas I am still struggling to even figure out my sexuality and accept myself as who I am. I know they are simply story characters and this has nothing to do with the actual plot of the Harry Potter franchise, but that feeling of jealousy is still there. but I cant explain how much I love this story. Drarry go from cute to serious to cute to so damn in love it's as if I am feeling it in myself. Your writing just makes it that much better as well. It was what inspired me five years ago to start writing and am still writing til this day. I feel like this is getting far too long, so I will stop this comment here.
bunnygukkie chapter 11 . 4/29
Seamus is their biggest fanboy and I love it
bunnygukkie chapter 1 . 4/25
jesus who would have thought I would be back here years later reading this beautiful masterpiece again T-T
Oh hell no! They are not breaking up! They are to perfect! Potter will be crushed! MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!
SlytherclawForever17 chapter 18 . 2/28
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL IM CRYING OMG.
2,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »