Reviews for Checkmate
Wow great book. You have talent. A little more risque sex would have been better.
Nikuke chapter 3 . 9/26
Oh man, I forgot how much I love this story...it's a masterpiece. 3 Thank you for writing such a beautiful fanfic!
Omg, omg, OMG, OMG YES
stew chapter 17 . 9/25
when its longer than book four of harry potter yo its good
stew chapter 16 . 9/25
and here, ladies, gentleman, people great and small, we see the second boy who lived. draco malfoy.
I really like your writing skills. The story was fabulous. I will always wait for another story like this one.
I just have got to tell one thing. You are a fabulous writer
Vaibhavi chapter 18 . 8/1
This is one of best books (not only Drarry fics) I've ever read and I believe I've read so many books... Keep writing.
I'm not good with words but you should know that I absolutely loved it.
thedevilfromheaven chapter 18 . 6/18
This story or rather adventure took me deep into my heart and soul. I can't even begin to describe all the emotions and feelings I experienced while reading it and even hours after finishing it, I totally love the way you weaved the relationship and how the speed at which the relationship progressed made sense in light of the magebond. I honestly loved the way you drew all those beautiful affectionate movements and actions between the two of them how you made me feel and see all those colours and scenes inside my head with your beautiful writing style I truly wish to know of u write anything else other than fanfiction like maybe it's my lucky day and I find out you are a writer with many beautiful works, for I will be for sure engrossed in checking out any other stories you might have written. I loved this world you have created.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 19 . 6/6
I don't understand chess, but thus was a fantastic story

Keep writing as life allows
No One chapter 19 . 4/24
Awwwwww!I loved it so much!You are so talented at writing!Thank you for this!Loved the thrill,mystery romance,etc.I might keep this story.I like how you made Draco snob Harry to get the was funny to Thank you!
Your writing style is so gorgeous. It made me feel like I was right there.
Ashie Onaeikaro chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
Ah, so. What does D-W and P-K mean? Is it a reference to something or abbreviations for something?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/16/2019
AMAZING
rawbread chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
lmao this fic is the same age as me
2,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »