Reviews for it Gets You Thinkin'
MyChemicalbitchbot chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Haha, oh god, that one made me laugh. I know what you mean about thre review thing, too. In always checking my email hoping for one :D

Loved it!
mychemicalbitchbot chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Oh dear, I can't wait for an update! This seems... Promising. For the chapte where you used Bewitched, the awesome person that I am scrolled through my iPod and changed the song to bewitched. Yup. I am that much of a boss. :D

If it makes you feel better, my mum thinks I'm depressed, and my best friend pretty much tells me my writing is shit. ("There is no good angst", he says. Psht. Die Roxanne, die.)

Aaaaaw I love this. What's imprinted in Magnus' skull?
monshari chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Great chapter! :) Update soon!
BurningCrystalEyes chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
haha! so funny! I don't know how the original went but honestly that was amazing! ;) can't wait for more! ;)
monshari chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Haha! I love this story :) Please update!
BurningCrystalEyes chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Aww I'm sorry you had a rough week... but let me tell you something... THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! I really loved it! so funny! aww Magnus! and Izzy talking to herself! haha :) I can't wait to see what Alec was doing! Update soon! PLEASE! ;) It's really good!
Psycho-Bunny chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I just got to love Magnus and Alec! They are too cute together! So here comes a big thanks from Germany for making my laugh while imagining what Magnus face must have looked like when he was hit by that water. Well... everyone knows that karma's a bitch... :D

All in all I love your story and it would be great if you could continue it!

Greetings

Psycho-Bunny
BurningCrystalEyes chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
aww! that was so cute! :) and I thought it was really great! :) you should definitely write more! pretty please? :)

Great work!
Meadow Frost chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I accept your apology, :P I'm glad you kept going with this.
Katrina chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I. Frikin'. Love you. Not only are you a malec fan, you are also a botdf fan? You go girl (or boy, I didn't check.)
Ari Carnage chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Absolutely hilarious! Great job!
BurningCrystalEyes chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Haha! Love it! it was really funny in a very random way! ;) you should write more!
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hahaha! that was so awesome. I agree with Wise though, I think it would be a perfect ending just with where Magnus says, "Told you." but it was so funny.
Wise chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
hahaha, that was awesome! I think you should have ended it at the part where Alec says, "By the angel! that does smell wonderful!" or when magnus says, "told you." the vary vary ending could be taken out and it would sound much better. just saying.

More please. :)