Reviews for it Gets You Thinkin'
Penny chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
Okay you need to write more of these. These are so funny. You can't stop this! Everyone would be so sad :(
Jill65232 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
These Malec stories are absolutely hilarious! I love them!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I love the disclaimer at the top of Off Limits. It wouldn't have happened either on my watch ;) Keep it up! I love reading these :D
aiya-killme chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Great chapter! And yes, you should definitely see the movie! It's so great, and it doesn't stray from the plot line as much as other book-based movies do. And Magnus has no pants! It's so totally worth it! An he calls Alec hot! Go see it! Update soon!
LonelyLampost chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
I really love this Gnome short story. You did very well even though the structure needed a bit work. I also have been having trouble figuring out who is saying what. Like it may be Alec saying/replying to Magnus but you put a Magnus action/ reply right after the quote of what Alec said thus making it confusing and often hard to read.
afkd98 chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Cute :) I saw the movie, and it was okay. They changed a WHOLE lot of the plot. As just a movie it was good, but as an adaptation I personally didn't like it much.
gaga4thehungergames chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Funny chapter LOL! And YES GO SEE THE MOVIE! The one malec moment is to die for! And the badass fighting just made it awesome!
Her-secret-letters1800 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I'm like a total weirdo here! I'm at school reading this and I'm laughing my head off! My friends think I'm going nuts! But who cares! I love this! Hahahahaha!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
This is HILARIOUS! Love it so much it really made my day :D
babyphat5968 chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
I saw it twice, absu-freakin'-amazing :)) go see it! Like, now!
Lslsdeleted chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
I saw the movie and it was... well it was kinda... it mighta... everything in it was stuffed up. All of the stuff that happens is switched around, but i think it was worth the suffering, cos there was ONE tiny Malec part. That made my day.
Lslsdeleted chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
This was so funny! Magnus is SO over-dramatic.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
I just found this whole thing today and I've spent like all day reading it. It's so amazing! You should totally keep writing because its hilarious and I love it and yea :P your Malec stories are the best ever! This made my day
Caresbear626 chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Yay for cereal, and secret rooms!
Fanbyhotmess chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
UPDATE SOON BITCH! I'm sorry I didn't mean that, it's just pweeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »