Reviews for it Gets You Thinkin'
Blue eyed fantasies chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
My favourite one is definitely Off Limits because I can totally imagine Magnus doing thIHt. But I liked that you made Alec a little OOC at the end. My favourite line is definitely 'I hope that you enjoy cleaning, you pedophile'. Lol, update soon :D
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
LOL, I rly like these stories! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hahah FUNNY!
BurningCrystalEyes chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
OMG! how have I not reviewed this yet? ;)
Loved it! Magnus is such a drama queen ;)
I adore your oneshots and I can't wait for another! they always make me smile and I just love it when I see that you've updated!
so anyways! loved it! ;)
Aiaba chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
wow I was really expecting Magnus to be like...dying or something XD Great job you completely fooled me. Keep it up!
malec.love chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
:)funny
elmonkito chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
ahaha that was hilarious! u got the characters spot on :D write more please!
Ghibly101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
what. the. fudge?

(note: I'm roflmaoing but still: what. the. fudge?)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Off limits! I LOVED! so good! Your really good, I've subscribed to story! :D
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
EPIC! super cute. when i first started, i had dirty thoughts. Magnus Couch uh oh. Haha! i love dirty stuff. and LOL, like druggies and it was their fix!love it! :) this is so awesome. PWEESE KEEP WRITIN!

BIG fan,

xJaceXClaryx
Lola that Fecker chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
Way to kick 'em out, Maggie honey. (And COLS almost made me lose my Malec drive... Not quite, though ;)
BurningCrystalEyes chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
omg! I think that was the best one yet! I love how Magnus comes up to the werewolf but he doesn't have a threat! ;) haha *rolls with laughter* you are so funny! ;) and yes I agree with you CoLS broke my heart. But your fic made me smile! so thanks so much! can't wait for your next chapter! :)
Flying-elephants chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Hahahahaha! This is hilarious :) great work !
Malec4ever chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
LOL! The Magnus and winking made it soooo hilarious and perfect! Loved it!
BurningCrystalEyes chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
omg! that was so funny! I love all the comments Magnus made! haha! omg so hilarious! I can't wait for more! this little stories are so fun and amazing to read! ;)
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »