Reviews for Ships 50: Dare You to Dance
Kat Eclipse chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Haha I'm currently in the midst of my college prep, so I feel ya! :P tis so lovely, no? (Though I'm guessing your past that stage now and into the just plain college stress ;) I wish you lotsa luck!)

Twas defiantly brilliant-weird! XD The more stuff of yours I read the more I see that my outlook of a lot of stuff lines up with yours! I can't tell you how many sleepovers I've spent with my bestie coming up with stuff similar to this! xD Ok enough with my rambling :)

I think you really nailed the flavor-emotion pair up! Triple Chocolate made me laugh, but Strawberry has to be my favorite! Which I think is really funny because I love strawberry ice cream (must be Mayfield's though ;). And I love the last two lines! XD My inner romantic is so happy!

And random note: I'm with Erin about chocolate, I'm defiantly a chronic chocoholic ;) but the only chocolate ice cream I eat is the occasional bowl of rocky road. Curious. :)

Ooook now I need to go to bed before more random facts pop out of me! xD Sorry if I got ramble-y! :)

Kat Eclipse chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Star Wars and Aladdin references plus more 'Ancient Evil' all in one chapter! I don't think it could get much better! XD

Speaking of SW, the first thing that came to mind when I finished reading this was Han and Leia during ESB, not so much the setting, but the feeling; that 'walking a fine line even though they both know what they want' feeling. Like me and Asenath (Birchtail) said, talking about Kurt/Kitty pairing in a fic she's writing, "They're teeter-tottering!". ;D

And I really do love Erin in 'Ancient Evil', it's always been one of my favorite eppies (for the Warp factor of course *hi5* ;), and to see her in it makes it that much sweeter! I just love it!

Kat Eclipse chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
*wistful sigh* I can't wait until I fall into the "has" category, oh well I'll be content with the "wishing" for now. xD

This is sooooo CUTE! I was grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading! xD SO sweet! I think this describes them in a nutshell.

Coffee in a sunlit kitchen eh? *grins* That made me think of two things, 1: 100D (of course ;), and 2: An eppie of 'Boy Meets World' (of which I can't remember the name :P), if you haven't seen it you really should, both the specific eppie and the show itself are great! :) Anyway!*shakes self* The eppie had a romantic coffee in a sunlit kitchen scene! *hearts* lol the smirk, I know I wouldn't want him to give that up! xD And not corny at all, well to me at least! All of this, especially him holding her holding their baby, are moments I dream of for my future marriage :)

Beautiful chapter Sky!

Kat

(And if anyone ever reading this review is rolling their eyes, yes I'm a hopeless romantic, and PROUD OF IT! So sue me! ;)
Kat Eclipse chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
Ok I'll admit that is NOT what I was expecting when you said 'traitor'! lol! But I'm pleasantly surprised! One of the reasons I love your writing so much is that it reminds/inspires me to write about real life subjects instead of going for the mary-sueish plots that my pen wants to go in sometimes. *smacks pen* Bad pen, BAD pen! ;P And once again I'm lovin' the emotional side of Warp! *hearts*

And forced writing? Whaa? No it didn't seem forced, not at all! Twas awesome! :)

Ummm, *puts hand up in air* I think I might qualify for the Sherlockian title now. *grins* I watched all the BBC Sherlock eppies over Christmas break! I loooooved it! and I've looked into getting some Sherlock books on my kindle (including yours, I read the preview on said kindle and it's truly AWESOME! :) but my cash flow, well, it isn't flowing ;) So once I save some, I'll buy da books!

Ok on to the next chapter! :D

Kat Eclipse chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Sooo somehow I managed to review chapter 7 & 9 a while back but skipped over this one...no idea how I managed that. *shakes head*

Ok I have an 'Awww!' and 2 thumbs up for ya! xD I just looooove you writing style! This is SO sweet and heart melt-y, while at the same time being deliciously angsty! I just love it! (side note: I feel very n00bish asking this but, what does h/c mean? Normally I can decipher acronyms pretty easily but apparently my brain's taking a short nap. :P)

Oh, well, if they have 40ish years together I guess I won't need these. *puts tissues away* ;P And I truly get the whole 'set in your head' thing, some ideas just kinda grow on you until it just IS, period! :)
Ranger-Nova chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
So sorry I haven't been reviewing this - life is keeping me quite busy right now (which is why I'm not writing separate reviews for all the chapters I've missed). Even though I haven't been reviewing, I have been reading all the chapters and I've enjoyed them.

Don't worry, this one doesn't feel too cracky. Hehehe, when I saw the title, the first thing I thought of was 100D. XD Good job as always, hon, and good luck with college!

rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Weird indeed, but in a good way. :)
I just about squee'd when I saw this in my inbox! Thanks so much for updating.
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Aww, so sweet! And I always did love this scene; to have Erin in it perfected it.
Historian1912 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Sorry I didn't review the past few entries. I wasn't quite sure what to say past "I liked it". Anything else would have risked a badly done rambling.

The idea of a marriage that truly is "till death do us part" sadly is rarity in my family for a variety of reasons. All of my grandparents have gotten divorced at least once. My parents have stuck together, though, for 25 years, and for that I am grateful.

I'm not that good at judging poetry, but I had to say that I really appreciated the subject.

Historian1912
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Lovely! Just lovely.
I am so looking forward to the next one. :)
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awesome! Any story that can prompt personal introspection is, in my opinion, a good one, and this did that for me.
I'm loving Dare more with every installment.
Skittleriffic chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
What can I say but C-U-T-E!
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
So sad... but so good! That didn't seem forced at all.

Looking eagerly forward to the next installment,
Asenath
Ranger-Nova chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Awww, why do your chapters always give me all these sad feels? D:

Anyway, great job, hon. :)

Ranger-Nova chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
This was a great chapter. :) Hmm, I don't remember the reference to Shalli - I'll have to go back and look for that.

Great job, hon.

Ranger-Nova

P.S. I'll definitely review the other chapter as soon as I can - and I believe there's a certain Sherlock Holmes story whose latest chapter also needs a review. ;)