Reviews for Ships 50: Dare You to Dance
Kat Eclipse chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Ok in answer to the AN...Quite welcome! And don't worry about it, I figured you got busy with RL :) Oh yes I'm still TOTALLY up for the RP, and a few months from now actually works better for me too, with the move and all (SO MANY BOXES! XD) Well you were only killing me a tiiiinnnnyyy bit, so I think I'll live...;)

Aaand back to the story!

Wow Sky, I'm really impressed, this is a delicate subject, and you did a great job with it, personally I would hope that even with Warp being who he is (ladies man and all) he would still be a virgin til marriage. My main reason for thinking that's a possibility is that he NEVER kisses a girl in the series, Mira kisses Romac, Buzz kisses Ozma AND Gravitina *shudders at Gravitina*, and I think XR even kisses 42 on the cheek, but Warp never kissed anyone! Just strikes me as odd...*shrugs* but that's just my opinion... :)

I really like Erin's attitude here! She did come out great, very mature and kinda protective of Warp, I like it! :) Oh and I think I just might go and beat up Shalli if you don't mind! ;) And then hug Warp...

Le gasp! A traitor? *is on edge of seat* I'm on pins and needles! XD

Ranger-Nova chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I think this is my favourite so far. I love the descriptions of Planet Z.

And feel free to take your time in responding - I know you're busy, hon.
Kat Eclipse chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
d'aw breakaway's on hold? :( oh well, I shall wait patiently.

XD aw this made me smile, tis very poetic! I love it, love it, love it! ok then, I am prepared for the angst again.

Kat Eclipse chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
ok MORE AGNST NEXT? really? *grabs tissues* I am prepared -.- *can't hold solemn expression, giggles*

Nice chapter, this whole thing is starting to look almost like a movie plot line, in a good way of course! It just screams true love to me. :)

Kat Eclipse chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
AND THE ANGST IS BACK! (I'm just teasing. Tell me to cut it out and I will. ;)

Awwwww, poor Warp! *sniffle-sniffle* I just want to hug him! Nice job keeping him canon tho, under that whole macho persona I really think he would react this way to his wife's death...

Kat Eclipse chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I LOOOOOVE IT SKY! I could totally see Erin and her daughter there! SO SWEET! Ooo wedding you say? *runs to next chapter*

Kat Eclipse chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Wow, I'm behind a quite a few chapters... *grumbles something about backed up email*

First of all...D'AW! He called her sugar!

Second of all...AH! more angst! your kiiiiilllliiiinnnnggg me Sky! *drops drama* hehe great chapter :) even with the angst it gave me warm fuzzys!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
please tell me hes not going to stay alone and he finds love again and a love that stays alive.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
(Walks up to wall and starts ramming head into it) Why (wham) does (wham) it (wham) seem like like I'll never see the end of Breakaway (slams head into wall one more time)? Okay, now that's out of my system, I'm glad to see that you've updated. Speaking of updates, that second Star Wars story of yours hasn't seen an update since befor I started plotting out my Star Wars ideas. Just wanted to remind you that it still exists (This is why I recommend finishing something before moving on to another idea).

I loved the descriptions of Planet Z. It really helped me imagine what it was supposed to look like.

Hope to see something from you soon. I'm trying to get a new story off the ground and get a new chapter for my Star Wars story. I wanted to get the latter done by July 4, but that isn't going to happen. Good luck on whatever you mess with next.

God bless,

Historian1912
Ranger-Nova chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Aw, this was a really sad but touching chapter. I can't wait for the next one.

So you've been going through angst lately? Awww. D: Is everything okay?
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Ha! Actually, I like all the angst! Love this so much! The emotion really came through, and I love how you add in little tidbits of his life here and there to make this realistic and engaging! *U* Rock on! Absolutely awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ranger-Nova chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
You do love angst, do you? ;-) Wow, this was an awesome chapter (heh, I love angst too :D). I feel so sorry for Warp.
Ranger-Nova chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Aww, what a cute chapter. Liberty seems like an interesting character - I'd like to see more of her. :-)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Whoa! That was really heavy! Very nice! Love this! Rock on! The emotion in this, especially with the wedding band and if he could get another chance...! I really felt that! Rock on! LOVE it!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
AW! This was so cute! Love this! Absolutely awesome! The little storytelling was a really clever, cute idea! The little girl told it so well, too, for being so young (?). XD Rock on! The ending was adorable, too! Can't wait for more!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »