Reviews for Ships 50: Dare You to Dance
Ranger-Nova chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This is my favourite chapter so far! I love the interactions, and I really feel for Warp and Erin.
Kat Eclipse chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
*sobs* oh my that was awsome! I love it Sky! Warp is just so darn bitter-sweet! I am LOVING this side of him!

Oh dear, more angst to come? I shall be ready with my tissues! ;)

btw I am currently having a sleepover with my bff (she says hi ) and we read this together, and squealed! XD (bare in mind that she has not seen all the Warp episodes and only read a little bit of Breakaway - she loved it just as much as I did! :)))

Can't wait for more! XD

God Bless,

~Kat~
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
OOH! I really like this! Ah, so Erin's your OC, eh? I see! Well, coming from someone who usually hates OCs with a burning passion, take this as the highest compliment possible, please: I LOVE HER! She is NOT a Mary-Sue, which I LOVE, is my main reason for hating OCs because 99.99 percent of them become MS! But yours is so flawed, yet so wonderful, but not to the point where she's overshadowing the others and she doesn't have any freakish powers, etc., and you let us SEE those sides of her! I LOVE this! Rock on! Absolutely gorgeous work! Can't wait for more! *U*
Ranger-Nova chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Another nice chapter, my friend! Love the angst. :)

Have a happy and blessed Easter!
Ranger-Nova chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awww... adorable! Warp's thoughts were really interesting - they do explain quite a bit.

*watched Ancient Evil today, so is looking forward to the next chapter*
Kat Eclipse chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
*major squeal* Aah! Sky you just made my day! That was SO sweet, I can TOTALLY see Warp thinking all this! And I love the title, it fits them perfectly! :))))

ANCIENT EVIL! XDDDDDDD *does little dance* Oh this is going to be awsome! Can't wait!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
AW! This is so cute! I have no idea who these characters are (I've only seen two, three, or four eps of this show on an old VHS and maybe on a toon channel early in the morning once...), but this was really adorable! The way you described them and their relationship was amazing! *U* Rock on! *U*
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Glad to see something new from you. Not much of a romantic myself, but I like Erin and Warp. They're interesting. One a very intersting character from the show, the other an OC I wish had been on the show; she fits in with the main cast quite well. I wonder if that would have gotten us official DVDs. What? I've been scheming to get DVDs for my favorite shows since they stopped making VHSs. I went a little crazy in the process.

I can't wait for the next entry.

On an unrelated note, did you ever finish that review for my Star Wars story? That review will decide whether I scrap and start over or modify what I already have. Either way, I have halted all work on it until I get your review. Maybe I'll get that first chapter for my AU BLOSC story done. I hope you don't mind en medias res
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3