Reviews for Hinata's Problem
Write chapter 15 please would be greatly appreciated you kinda left it at a clif hanger
Very nice lemons oh I mean story, I couldn't stop reading I kind of feel like the pervy sage right now lol

Update soon please.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 1 . 3/24
Finaly someone found a reason for Hinata's stalking! I never liked the pairing because of the fact that she stalked him and when he was a kid, she never tried to be his friend (I know she's shy but when he's alone all the time and she does nothing, that doesn't shout out love to me). So you just got rid of one of those problems, and now I can enjoy the story.
Teiichi chapter 14 . 3/9
I started reading this story when it was still on chapter 2 or 3 and it is still one of my favorites I hope nothing happened to you power of touch to make you stop writing and that you get this but after three years of no word i dought that if you do get this i hope you kept writing even under a different name and what is that name if you did.
but please if you could please write more of hinatas problem
catgirl505 chapter 5 . 3/1
Ummmm I read lots of lemons but this one made me turn hinata red!
JohnnyC55 chapter 14 . 2/17
Hi. I know a review for this is a little redundant after so long of a hiatus, but i feel i have to. Im fairly new to this sight and have shamefully missed my chance at supporting so many wonderful author's and stories, as such i want to ask that you continue with this story. I actually enjoy it very much, the balance between lemon and plot i find is very well done, and i love the fact that they are still exploring their relationship and that there seems to be an actual plot to this. So i very humbly plead you to continue this story and continue to bring the characters together.

One admirer and Naruhina lover
Neverseen4 chapter 14 . 2/4
I really loved the story and it saddens me to see it end like this. The last authors note said it would be finished but it's been almost three years. If this story was continued elsewhere can someone please clue me in?
shadowsrav chapter 14 . 1/4
i enjoyed your story i am every interested is seeing what new twist the story takes if you are still working on it
9trothor chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
Love the story all of them I bet they could give the pery sage a run for his money please please finish the story soon and keep up the good work
Leonas chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Okay, that wa sa nice sexy chapter... adn here I thought that getting exposed that heavily woudl up her tolerance and make things easier... of course thing can't be that easy
raven chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
I know this is like years old but did it continue anywhere else? I need to know what happened.
norekzabojca chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Damn this story is great. However looking ate the last update I doubt that we will be ever knowing how it ended
Guy Dave chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Its pretty good, but how long till the next?
Ibskib chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I'm pretty sure that actually penetrating the cervix is biologically impossible, instead of just bumping against it, and penetrating into the womb just sounds creepy to be honest.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I never review anything on here,but this is 1 best stories iv read on here as well you can't keep us in suspense like that come on lol male some more chapters plz