Reviews for Hinata's Problem
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/22
Plot hole in this narutos clones dont get kyuubi chakra so techincally they wouldnt attract her to themsleves being clones
kkflemetis chapter 14 . 4/24
is this ever going to update? just curious
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 4/14
I'm sure it's hopeless but don't let her beat him. Don't even let her touch him. Have Naruto defend himself or have Hinata defend him but I don't find Sakura beating Naruto funny at all. It's an expression of all her worse traits. And HOW did Sakura her or learn this? Did Inoichi purposely bring Sakura in? When this blows over Sakura and Inoichi are gonna be in BIG trouble. I want Inoichi to be in trouble for not sticking to the non-bias agreement.
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 4/14
Once again, after the two forgettable previous chapters, you deliver this insane chapter. I honestly lack the words to describe it. If only I could make my eventual girlfriend pass out from her orgasm then I'd be eating out more than three meals daily! And Voyeur!Tsunade and Seizure is pretty funny.
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 4/14
Good job. Honestly the explanation you pulled out of your ass was the best for this situation. I will not go looking for your blood anymore (well until the next mistake...). But you understood that having him dream of Ino in the first place was just asking to be publicly lynched with feces. I knew this chapter would be spell trouble the instant Ino's name appeared.

But Hinata's re-confession was so emotional.
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 4/14
I swear to fucking God that I fucking hate you. The way you created drama between Naruto and Hinata is despicable. I absolute hate drama by misunderstanding. Naruto thinks Hinata doesn't love her and Hinata thinks Naruto loves Ino, bla bla bla. I swear to God I could've wrung your bloody fucking neck for it. Why the bloody fuck do you have Naruto lust after fucking Ino?! Hinata is miles above! I knew from the start of this chapter it was gonna be stupid. He just had incredible sex with Hinata, WHY WOULD HE DREAM OF INO?! His brain mustn't work properly
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 4/14
HOLY FUCK! That was the most insanely fun, hot and crazy lemon I've ever read. I just don't like that Hinata calls him -sama
Anonymous chapter 14 . 4/9
Please write more. This story is hot and sexy and I love the Naruto series. My boyfriend likes it too, this has giving us new ideas. Please write more.
BigJohn Uzumaki36 chapter 14 . 4/7
Why have you stopped this is a good story plz continue it.
konnor.cook.3 chapter 14 . 3/24
So, what happened to finishing it?
6 inches has got to be a typo, there's no way that's physically possible
NIGHT SLASHER 5511336 chapter 14 . 2/14
you are a great writer this is gold
PuppyMonkeyBaby chapter 14 . 1/9
Why didnt you finish the story?
madara15 chapter 3 . 1/4
one of the funniest that I've read of all time!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2016