Reviews for Hinata's Problem
Alucard G chapter 14 . 10/20
Is there a next chapter i really like this
nightwind83 chapter 4 . 9/27
you did a hell of a job of writeing there ractions and naruto's emonal pain
It was so good
jbadillodavila chapter 13 . 8/27
Genial hj
Leon Kirigaya chapter 3 . 8/25
Haha ah funny and this review is for a certain review from, umm well it only has 'g' there but anyway.

Who gives a shit, Sasuke's a jackass for ignoring Sakura for so long, I wonder how long it took him to finally fuck her so she can have Sarada hehehe.
Talking to shine would be awkward lol
WJMDragonRider chapter 14 . 7/30
this has been a great story to read, hope you are able to continue it some time soon. it has had a great balance of plot and smut... keep up the good work. if you have one to anther site please let us readers know.
Ryo Hyucha chapter 14 . 7/29
For those bothered by the fact Hinata was affected by the Nine-Tails chakra before birth...take into account the fact the Nine-Tails was around prior to even Naruto's birth. The whole event of his birth with the Nine-Tails going berserk and being forcibly put into Naruto is most likely the event that caused Hinata to become so sensitive to it. Initial attraction caused by the chakra, but her own feelings grew into what led to what is happening in this story. Unlikely the author changed their birthdays.
Where is the next chapter?
I want to see how this ends:-)
My absolute favorite chapter so far, Hinata telling Naruto just how much she has actually cared about him by what she's done for him in the past is just amazing.

The story line being well balanced on both the emotional and sensual level is well done.

I'm wondering what the actual meeting with the Hyuuga elders will be like, and of course Hanabi's reaction to her sister being in a relationship.
Holy crap I love this chapter and will most definatly be continuing to read this. I wonder what will happen to the two of them.
Amazing storyline can't wait to read the next chapter
randall neal chapter 2 . 7/6
a very fun chapter., I really like where this is going. super!
Randall neal chapter 1 . 7/5
great beginning...very cool...funny part with Kiba too. I can't wait to see what takes place here.
600th comment !