Reviews for Rouge Noir
MarieLaure98 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Please update! I'm so excited about what will happen!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Please, please, please tell me you will update this. It's so good, I need to know what happens next. Pretty please
Jisbon4ever chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Would you believe me if I told you I've been thinking about this story quite a lot this past month?... :)

I have. It's really good. I really can't wait to read more.

Love Jane being jealous too freakin' much! xD Hope you update soon. *sad puppy eyes* lol Great story!
anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Perfect chapter cant wait to read some more! Loving the relationship between cho and lisbon wait .jisbon
anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Anna chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Great! Can't wait for more!
Jisbon4ever chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Poor Cho and Lisbon. :( I do love me some jealous Jane, though. It's nice how you're showing his emotions. His last line was spot on. Lovely. Can't wait to read more. :)
Kaoh chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Oh yes! You have Cho and Lisbon down beautifully - especially loved the scene in teh elevator - and the comradarie that they displayed. Lovely touch. I'm glad that there wasn't a big scene with Jane - and of course Lisbon would have some doubts - and be a little too fragile to have ethem play out in public.
OSP chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Dangit! Why did you post those two great chapters before finishing it? Seriously! Keep working on this, it's great so far! :)
Kaoh chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
You moved the story along nicely in this chapter. The banter between the two was realistic - although I still find it hard to 'hear' Cho call the shots with Lisbon.

Good pacing and nice action scene :) Poor Cho - You can see the weight of the world getting heavier on his shoulders. I'm all for having bad tellie if you are going to keep on your wirters kick ;)
SincerelyTruly chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I am excited to see where this story is going! Great start in my opinion! :)
Kaoh chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is an interesting idea and I am keen o see where you take it. I also think that Lisbon would have an emergency back up plan if everything fell apart.