Reviews for Red Dimensions
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Just found this and really enjoyed it so far. Any chance of an update
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I'm a sucker for characters ending up in alternate universes. Your story is no exeption. I'm curious about what changed, though. It's a different world, I see, but what happened to make it that way? Looking forward to an update.
MeltedChocoButton chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Very exciting. I really felt Jane's panic and his response to the weirdness of his situation was satisfyingly logical.
MeltedChocoButton chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like this: a fun and knowing parody of all those Evil Genius Scientist films. I thought that came across well.
matsu23 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Interesting story, I really like it

Looking forward to more! :)
i.am.red.john chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I know you don't update often, but I hope you continue with this story because I'm very intrigued! I really want to know where Angela and Charlotte are... :)
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Nice chapter. I liked how Jane had to convince Lisbon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Nikki chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Interesting idea, would love to read more!
ClaMiAl chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Very interesting! I'd love to see more of this story, it has so much potential!
Risola chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I'm very interested to see how this goes! Great intro!
Kaoh chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Oh - you have moved this story along icely. I like the slow reveal for Jane. He would be questioning his sanity poor man! Nice line about Lisbon being the capital of Portugal as well - he would come off stark raving mad if he was yelling Lisbon all evening! :D I'm glad that inspiration hit you for this story as well.
holly chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i like it

please write more

tukque95 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is a great story please post another chapter asap. Keep up the good work.