Reviews for At the Broken Places
Love the story.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 2/27
Aww cute story
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh my gosh, this was so CUTE! I absolutely loved it! I just finished rereading the trilogy again myself, since it had been years since I had, and this is so good. Beautifully written. You captured their characters perfectly and I was smiling the whole time. Fantastic work! It was truly perfect! :)
Sophie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
It's wonderful. As much as I like the original epilogue, this is could've really worked. And it was very well written too :) I must read it again sometime ️
Trude chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Kiauna Gray chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was the most captivating, well written, most beautifully developed and thought out "ending" to the Hunger Games trilogy.
Both Peeta and Katniss' characters are dead on and I honestly very, very much prefer this to the short epilogue Suzanne gave us. I can easily see why this has so many favourites and as soon as I am done writing this, it is being added to mine too.
I have not read a piece this good in a very, very, very long time.
mitochondriac chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
beautiful xx
aurora chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Beautiful, beautiful work! you have a gift! you've captured Katniss and Peeta's relationship adorably! Emotion- fondness, love radiates from each word. In the way you've presented this I've not only been given inside access to k/p's minds -their most precious thoughts- but you've made me feel everything they do too! (currently on an emotional high)
the little tidbits you've thought of, they are giant in depth. Everything was truly meaningful and lovely (i.e., baby's breath accent- my personal favorite!)
This story is just happy and sweet (like cupcake frosting, wink) on my heart. 3 love the ending quote you chose too.
alds87 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
You know, that throwaway line about Peeta wanting kids so badly never worked in my head either. Great job.
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
wonderfully written and delivered. i love how you were able to bring their brokenness together and made both Katniss and Peeta stronger for it :) excellently executed...looking forward to reading more of your fics :)
nonameperson chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
In the book, the girl had dark hair and blue eyes, whole the boy had blond hair and grey eyes.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Emma chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I loved this and thought it was so sweet. The fact that they found out on Fathers Day was a lovely touch.