Reviews for Blood and Resurrection
jlink chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
good chapter, hope ypu can update soon
GodShadowEX chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Okay well if I am going to even both to continue reading this story I want to see Naruto toughen the fuck up and grow a pair of god damned enough with all the fucking stories were he acts just like the weak scrony ass version of tsukune I mean common what the fuck he is a god damned trained killer a fucking ninja, a damn assassin he ain't like that weak little fucker tsukune some please fix it and get rid of that disgusting filthy ugly ass looking jump suit, I have hated that damn jump suit since day one give him something that actually screams bad ass instead of some stupid ass or jump suit. I for one completely despise all bright colors. The only colors I actually like are mid-night black, blood-red, pure-white. Black for a heart of darkness, red for the blood I will spill, and white for miniscule amount of good left with me. That's my motto and my favorite colors and reasons for them being my favorites. Don't be like kishimoto and keep Naruto as some little weak punk-ass little bitch toughen his ass up and make him into someone that should be fear for his power and or powers. Sorry if im being to rude but damn get rid of his weak ass behavior and that ugly ass monstrosity that kishimoto calls clothing. Other then that issue this is a nice story so far but could be better.
coolguy17 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Power isn't all that its cut out to be as Orochimaru has clearly shaown and held his own in his WEAKENED state with Naruto in 4 tailed mode and it just shows its not the power that matters its the skills and strategy, just see How Mianto was able to seal a very powerful Kyuubi and so in the end now matter how much power or fancy bloodline one has got ...sometimes its just pure skills and tactics that win out even Itachi stated he couldn't fight Jiraya (jiraya does not have fancy bloodline and still could defeat or end in a stalemate Itachi coz he got More war hardened experience and skill).

Naruto's Taijutsu sucks in canon,he doesn't have a style nor form and only fights good if he is fighting Sasuke.

So a Sasuke vs Moka will just end up Sasuke running circles around Moka and perhaps writing his signature coz he is a genius and he is pretty highly skilled (not the cliché bash and down power Sasuke).An Itachi vs Moka will result in Moka defeated in mere seconds and Jiraiya is just plain overkill.

Itachi ,Jiraya or Minato (excluding Itachi Jiraya and Minato got no bloodline or Kyuubi aid ...how damn cool is that?) can successfully trap or seal Kyuubi even if its in 6-9 tailed states if they fought full steam with urgency to protect something or someone as more motivation.
Tenshi no Yami Honoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I hope I don't sound like a jerk about this but I think you meant rapist not rapper but amazing work otherwise.
Tenshi no Yami Honoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
LOL also it's edition not"addition" when you're referring to the newspaper
cursed seal chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
the dna from the cursed seal allows Naruto to access Nature chakra more easily so he can absorb Nature chakra even when moving, the seal is like an on and off switch for the kekkie genkai, but since Orochimaru infused some of his chakra into it, it acted like a medium to keep it on Naruto, but wouldn't the Kyubi chakra remove Orochi's chakra? so whats keeping the seal itself on Naruto now?... but ya, Naruto can more easily connect with Nature now than before... so better senjutsu and all...
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
tou-chan ... sint it tou-san dunno maybe it's just me
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
lol pervy wolf
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
awesome
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
how would akatsuki get to youkai
Kirbysamful chapter 3 . 5/28/2012