Reviews for Blood and Resurrection
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Yeah no, Naruto is not gonna go from 4'11 to 6'3 in only two and a half years, you fail biology.
jlink chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
good chapter, hope ypu can update soon
coolguy17 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Power isn't all that its cut out to be as Orochimaru has clearly shaown and held his own in his WEAKENED state with Naruto in 4 tailed mode and it just shows its not the power that matters its the skills and strategy, just see How Mianto was able to seal a very powerful Kyuubi and so in the end now matter how much power or fancy bloodline one has got ...sometimes its just pure skills and tactics that win out even Itachi stated he couldn't fight Jiraya (jiraya does not have fancy bloodline and still could defeat or end in a stalemate Itachi coz he got More war hardened experience and skill).

Naruto's Taijutsu sucks in canon,he doesn't have a style nor form and only fights good if he is fighting Sasuke.

So a Sasuke vs Moka will just end up Sasuke running circles around Moka and perhaps writing his signature coz he is a genius and he is pretty highly skilled (not the cliché bash and down power Sasuke).An Itachi vs Moka will result in Moka defeated in mere seconds and Jiraiya is just plain overkill.

Itachi ,Jiraya or Minato (excluding Itachi Jiraya and Minato got no bloodline or Kyuubi aid ...how damn cool is that?) can successfully trap or seal Kyuubi even if its in 6-9 tailed states if they fought full steam with urgency to protect something or someone as more motivation.
Tenshi no Yami Honoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I hope I don't sound like a jerk about this but I think you meant rapist not rapper but amazing work otherwise.
Tenshi no Yami Honoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
LOL also it's edition not"addition" when you're referring to the newspaper
cursed seal chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
the dna from the cursed seal allows Naruto to access Nature chakra more easily so he can absorb Nature chakra even when moving, the seal is like an on and off switch for the kekkie genkai, but since Orochimaru infused some of his chakra into it, it acted like a medium to keep it on Naruto, but wouldn't the Kyubi chakra remove Orochi's chakra? so whats keeping the seal itself on Naruto now?... but ya, Naruto can more easily connect with Nature now than before... so better senjutsu and all...
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
tou-chan ... sint it tou-san dunno maybe it's just me
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
lol pervy wolf
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
awesome
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
how would akatsuki get to youkai