Reviews for Manjoume Family Vacation
Tetsune chapter 1 . 4/6
Brilliant.
I don't read many fanfiction now-a-days, but this fic was a real treat.
The characterization for every character was near perfect.
(My only complaint being Shouji, honestly, but only because of personal headcanons. I always figured him to be less friendly with Jun and more of the aggressive type since he was the first to act on Jun in the series.)

Thank you very much for this fanfiction 3
Reverberating Winds chapter 3 . 3/28
That was great! Funny dialogue, solid writing style, cool plot.
Snodin chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
A very creative way to incorporate the Ojamas Red and Blue. I love Manjoume stories like this; it's cute, it's family-oriented, it's funny. Faved!
La terrible La chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Cool story! Not too long or too short, nice description of the trek, and the Red/Chosaku pair-up was hilarious!
IgNighted chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great story, can't wait for the next.
harinezumiko chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Ahhhhh over too soon! That was a great read, thank you.
Celtic Water Spirit chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
This story could be summed up with one word...

Brilliant.

It was in-character and well written. There was not anything that bothered me or that needed to be addressed. I was glad you didn't split up the Ojama brothers to go with Manjoume's brothers. I got a little worried that might happen. Ojama Red and Blue were a good addition to the team.

It is good to see a positive Manjoume/Chazz story where he is getting on better terms with his brothers and still keeping them in-character and smug as always.
Higuchimon chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
D'awww, so cute! I love a good family fic and this is one of the best ones. I can't think of anything offhand that would make it better. Well done!
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh man. I haven't read any GX fics in a while, mostly b/c it's ended and frankly, I haven't seen a lot that have caught my interest, but THIS is one that is much different than like 90% of what's out there: it's an introspective not only on Manjoume, but his family as well. Plus, it's well-written and I'm interested in reading about other characters aside from Judai and his buddies all the time.
Supreme-King-of-Awesomeness chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I hate you even more now... you're making me wait for the next chapter! You're tortuing me...! Please update soon! Pretty please with... microchips on top!
Higuchimon chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I wish I could express coherently how awesome this is. The best I can do is an incoherent squee. The characterizations are lovely, the writing extremely awesome, and the world-building (the little bits about their parents/etc., the marketplace) divine. A work of art!
LunerEclipse14 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was so COOL please write another story soon!
Supreme-King-of-Awesomeness chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I hate you. You dare leave an amazing story just...just...just HANGING? How dare you! Please continue! I love it!
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ahhh, you're back on GX? This pleases me no end.

Already awesome, I loved the vision of domesticity a la Misawa and Taniya in particular, and your treatment of Pegasus, and, well, just everything with the brothers.

I'll just leave you this towel to mop up my fangirly drool.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I don't think words have yet been invented for how much I love this fic. It's more than the accurate characterizations. It's the treatment of certain characters who are far too often villainized and bashed. I could gush for hours...but I've done that to you elsewhere already. So this is just a more public statement of "AWESOME FIC!"