Reviews for The Morning After
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Loved it
Mah Jeevas chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
OOOOOOOOOWWWWN What a cute fanfic! I loved the end and all. I'm really happy that Rory helped Sebastian out, you know?

So cute these boys s2
Silversong chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This story is lovely! It's a shame that it ends. Thank you for write it.

monkiimax chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I liked the way you comented the part where Sabastian is hiding behind his mask of Casanova. I hope rory really helps him to learn how to have a serious relationship... :3
Cloverifique chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
ohh, i really liked the ending, dont be ashamed of yourself haha i think it was heart warming. And im happy Rory was able to change 'Bas a little bit...

And something i dont know if i understood correctly AARON was the one who was going back to Ireland in 3 days, wasnt he? NOT Rory...

Rorbastian yay, i love them~
December's Eve chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was just beautiful, not only because I'm a fan of the Rorbastian pairing itself but because I really like your writing style in general. I love that Rory was so kind and compassionate toward Sebastian, not all panicky because he woke up in a stranger's bed. Please write a sequel, this is begging for a sequel. Thank you for adding to this small but lovely section of this website. :)
Cloverifique chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
jcajsddjkdasjkdkj I LO VE THIS COUPLE. The world needs more rorbastian... meerkats and irishes, made the best combination.

I really liked the story, and how Rory knew "his place" and wasnt another clingy boy, and how that surprised Sebastian.

I will gladly read a sequel for this~ i will really like them to meet again, and to know what happened to 'Bas after this