Reviews for How Rules are Made
great and funny fic
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Brilliant!:3
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
LOL Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret strikes again!
Nova chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Lol, I'd've sat on the bench to find my animagus form
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was funny, I liked it a lot! I can't wait to read more!
Mo.auxier chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
omg I loved the comment about the 15 poiunts from McGonagall. it caused me to burst into laughter
myrddin767 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
awesome
Tulips77720 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hilarious! Really funny. One question though, why there was no mention of Ron and Ginny? I assumed after the war the foursome would be inseparable. Anyway, I liked it very much. Keep it up. :)
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was hilarious I love fics with sheamus doing something crazy and then Harry has to ethier fix it or explain it lol
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
What a fun story! I loved that Draco was, literally, a ferret, and that Harry both saved the day and got to have his revenge on Seamus! :D
thepotterhead-directioner4eva chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
awesome!
KMH1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was actually better than the summary. I was a little afraid that it would be something that McGonnagal had done and not students pulling pranks when thinking of new spells. Not that it wouldn't be interesting, but without a LOT of character development and background story, I think it would be difficult to imagine McGonnagal giggling.

I liked Hermione's response to Harry using the planner as well. :)

Like you pointed out, it would have been extremely difficult for anyone to create such a spell (and then convince the house-elves to put it in the drinks) within an hour, but otherwise, this was a great one-shot and it shows your creativity. Nicely done.