Reviews for 1 Little Lessons, A Paradise Story
RainCityWriter chapter 3 . 4/14
I've never seen this snow, but I enjoyed this story!
Patch81 chapter 3 . 2/17
I love how Ethan commented that parenting was harder than he thought it would be! Fun little story and I love how understanding yet firm he is with his nephews. I have only seen a few episodes but I think your characters are spot on. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series!
SNHfvr chapter 3 . 2/6
That shop keeper is a jerk. Their uncle is very understanding. The kids father was an A hole ;-)
SNHfvr chapter 2 . 2/6
Great chapter and I love the family part better than the gunfighter part too. Ben is naughty for blackmailing Joseph. :-D
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 2/6
Hey :-) I actually remember this show. I use to watch it with my mom. Great chapter! I look forward to the next one.
accounting professional chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Great chapter. I loved how Ethan talked to Joseph about getting better and not punish him.
accounting professional chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Great chapter. I loved the flashbacks.
accounting professional chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Great chapter. I loved Joseph's flashback and the willingness to correct his behavior
Guest islaboe chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Joseph didn't mean to break that window and it is a shame really because he is always in trouble but this time he really had a reason, but Ben was doing something he shouldn't have been and I am surprised that Ethan didn't at least read him the riot act for going into the stallions stall in the first place.
islaboe chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Poor Joseph got dragged into Ben's ploy to ride the stallion and being blackmailed too was Bens ace he had up his sleeve, either way Joseph couldn't win could he?
islaboe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Joseph pushed his uncle one too many time didn't he and I think he has got the message now that he will stand for no nonsense from any of them, it is hard for them too as they are all adjusting to their new life.
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Ahh I really like that uncle Ethan wasn't quick to just listen to Axelrod...horrible man... Poor Ben I bet he wished he had listened to Ethan about the horse!
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Yup I reckon Ethan will have a great deal of those days:)
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Ahhh Joseph was very mature realising he ccould tAlk to his uncle when missing his mum became too much:) I think it's the first time he felt loved by Ethan...
Miss MaryAnn chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Good chapter, I am enjoying your story.