Reviews for Class Four
Passionoftheship chapter 30 . 4/5
Seriously one of the most addictive fics I've read in this fandom. You have a gift! can't bring myself to read the sequel knowing it's not finished, but I really love this!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 4 . 4/1
I just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Logan and Rogues interactions
Freshfeeling chapter 31 . 1/23
Simply perfection. Debating with myself whether to read class five seeing as it looks like it'll never be finished. So I'll just pretend nothing bad ever happened to Logan/rogue ever ever again :)
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Stunning story, totally addictive, and I'm completely in love with the way you wrote rogue and Logan together 333
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
Cool beans story, I look forward to reading class five
futurejelly chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
Good story!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
Shit story, had a barely coherent plot, no trigger warnings for threats of sexual assault or torture, never going to read another of your stories again.
Akane Ami chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
What an amazing story! I really loved it, especially because Rogue is badass, has powers, is in control and takes care of the situation by herself. I read many fics where it's all about Logan's strength and her vunerability, but I think she deserves more - and you have given it to her!

Thank you very much for this wonderful experience!
Lcsaf chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Yanno what I really like? That Logan doesn't let Rogue get away with shit. He may have a soft spot for her, but he is by no means a softie, and he's not gonna let her shit slide without calling her out on it.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Wow, this was really good! The details, plot, and character development were all spot on, great job! :D
Guest chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
This is definitely the best Rogan action/ romance fics ever written. Excellent characterization, fantastic dialogue and plot! I also loved the happy ending and the opening for a Sequel.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Yeah! I hope it's finally on!
Really great fic.
KissKickKillMe chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
This story has been... I don't even know how to explain it, but absolutely amazing, heart-breaking, nerve-wrecking, beautifully perfect!
I can't wait to read the sequel, this fic deserves a million favs, reviews and follows, thank you for sharing this story! xoxo
Gimpy1 chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
God I loved this story. You did a great job with it. The plot was developed, the characters well rounded and your portrayal of Rogue was probably one the best I've read in a while. I just could not put it down. I should have been studying for my final on Tuesday but I kept sneaking back to this. Can't wait to read the sequel. _