Reviews for Class Four
Adrastae chapter 31 . 5/9
Awesome story, couldnt put it down.
Hybrid-K chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
Like a said before, flawless!

I had to review this one chapter at least. And tell you again how good is the plot, and how great are your characters descriptions, and how great is the flow of the story based on the different POVs. You took evolution to another level here, and I love the romance, the possessiveness and well... Logan hehehe. Logan here is the real thing.

I don't think people is going to stop reading these stories any time soon, or give up asking you for an update, so I'll leave it to them now to convince you to post again. :P

Gin
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This has a lot of grammar errors. I'm curious about the story, but the grammar is too off putting to continue.
Passionoftheship chapter 30 . 4/5/2015
Seriously one of the most addictive fics I've read in this fandom. You have a gift! can't bring myself to read the sequel knowing it's not finished, but I really love this!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
I just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Logan and Rogues interactions
Freshfeeling chapter 31 . 1/23/2015
Simply perfection. Debating with myself whether to read class five seeing as it looks like it'll never be finished. So I'll just pretend nothing bad ever happened to Logan/rogue ever ever again :)
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 31 . 8/25/2014
Stunning story, totally addictive, and I'm completely in love with the way you wrote rogue and Logan together 333
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
Cool beans story, I look forward to reading class five
futurejelly chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
Good story!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
Shit story, had a barely coherent plot, no trigger warnings for threats of sexual assault or torture, never going to read another of your stories again.
Akane Ami chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
What an amazing story! I really loved it, especially because Rogue is badass, has powers, is in control and takes care of the situation by herself. I read many fics where it's all about Logan's strength and her vunerability, but I think she deserves more - and you have given it to her!

Thank you very much for this wonderful experience!
Lcsaf chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Yanno what I really like? That Logan doesn't let Rogue get away with shit. He may have a soft spot for her, but he is by no means a softie, and he's not gonna let her shit slide without calling her out on it.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Wow, this was really good! The details, plot, and character development were all spot on, great job! :D
Guest chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
This is definitely the best Rogan action/ romance fics ever written. Excellent characterization, fantastic dialogue and plot! I also loved the happy ending and the opening for a Sequel.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2014