Reviews for Saving My Love
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Loved it, you got action scene writing down really well! Thanks for sharing this with us!
myeveryday chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I've reviewed this story before, but I just re-read it and it's still one of my very favorite Finchel stories. :) I just really love the story line and the interaction between Rachel and Finn and it's just so perfect!
Kelly chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I absolutely love this story. I can reread it over and over! Could you do an epilogue?! I wanna see their cuteness outside of danger:)
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I've read this several times and never reviewed.. story is fantastic, yes! Smart-mouth Rachel and sexy Finn, ooh, me likes!
May chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Love it so much! !
FinchelMonchelForever chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
luv this
myeveryday chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I loved this! It was fantastic. You should seriously write more Finchel stories. And maybe a sequel to this. I love the characters you created here, and I think it would be great to see more of them. Great job!
anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Might want to check out this link after you read this story. perhaps you'll find they are quite similar, almost too much so... . ?articleId1455&chapter1
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
ZOMG that just made my day!
Renee chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
You should make an epilogue... Please! :)
Amybf19 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I loved this story! You ad the banter down well! Sometimes I wis Finn in the show showed his smarts a bit more like THIS Finn! I loved this!
IThinkIJustGleedMyself chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Sigh, I wish that it was longer! I genuinely thought that Finn had died, and then I started getting upset. He was alive though! If possible, this chapter was better than the first!

Thank you for writing and sharing this :)
IThinkIJustGleedMyself chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love stories like these! It's a shame that there aren't more. This had me intrigued from just the summary, and the first chapter was just as good. I couldn't stop reading! Very well written too :) I'm going to go and read the next chapter now because I really need to see what happens!
Melly233 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Lovely ending! I really liked this story.
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
oh your finished i was enjoying this story lol good ending )