Reviews for Just in Time
tardisbluephoenix chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ahhh this is so good. I was literally in suspense.
fanfreak4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
For a second there, I thought you were going to let River get raped...can you imagine what that whould do to her already slightly twisted mind? It's terrifing just to think about it!
smokeydog chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
this is a ripe scenerio, but I don't see if very much in fan fic. Sometimes people write about how badly River is sometimes treated or how horrible Stormcage is.

I think it's canon to say that the Silence/splinter of the church have very strict rules about how River is treated, and it's not too bad. hot water, decent food and most importantly respect. When I was watching season 6 and trying to figure it all out I wondered why they just didn't kill River, why let her live. They know she encountered the doctor in her future and they will do nothing to jepardize her future, to drive her to madness of suicide, or be hurt/killed because it would disturb her timeline, which could have drastic results on the Doctor's timeline.

I'd love to see some of prison River. Wouldn't it be great it Matt hurt his ankle or something and Alex got her own episode. We could see a day in the life of stormcage - she could help round up an escaped prison, deal with the prison black market, all kinds of stuff.

back to story - they have to treat her with a certain respect, but that does not mean one or two guards would not go rogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
So nice - FINALLY the Doctor doing something for River.
cmartlover chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Nice job! It's always interesting to see River interact with the guards. You have her rbellious personality down really well.