Reviews for Take Me Back To My Home
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
ALL OF THE BEST ONES HAVE NO ENDING! THEY ARE ABANDONED AND WE ARE LEFT HANGING! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Fox of the Last Temple chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
looking forward to more
TearsOnTheRiver chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I love this! Fron the POV of the capaill! Amazing
Stormfeather of IceClan chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Great story, I can't wait to find out what happens!
artist quest chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I love the scorpio races and this story is really good please write more !
owlcity2013 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Okay, hi. First off I want to say this is going to stand for both the prologue AND the first chapter. Now I liked how you gave all the description in the beginning especially about the horses and such, although I must ask- how did the horse know Puck's and Malvern's or whatever's names? Is this like retelling the past or something? Either way I also want to ask you; could you try describing the people who tends to the horses and stuff physical appearences? just a thought.
Snowshinobi chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
OOOOOOOH, do I smell ROMANCE? Heehee, something tells me that the stallion and that nutty mare are gonna be seeing a LOT of eachother . . . XD! Very well done chapter, I like the mare's attitude - it shows how horses are treated in that barn. They aren't treated nicely at all, are they? Oooh! Is the stallion eventually gonna run away, taking the mare with him? I'm hung up in suspense! Can't wait for chapt. 3!
Snowshinobi chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
MAN! Talk about starting right in the middle of the action! You had me holding my breath throughout this entire piece, it was so SUSPENSEFUL! Please do write more! I'm not familiar with this book series, but the water horse idea sounds interesting and I want to see how your stallion gets home, why he was even taken in the first place . . . PLEASE UPDATE! ;D!
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2012