Reviews for Beautiful with Black Hair
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Now I regret I'm born when I'm still such a baby to read this great fic. TTTT is it possible for you to write again?
bonbonpich chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
"I have no time for this."
"Yup, but with Genei Ryodan, you always have time."

best line ever! so true! i like your writing format :) hope to see more writing from you, thanks :)
Winnykute chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
so kawaiii I love this fic. Why don't you continue writing another fic ? I beg you (but it's seem hopeless) Anyway thanks for writing this fic _
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
LMAO! XDD i hope you have extended it more wb
kaijin-taichou chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I've read this story before but I left a review. After almost a decade, I'm back and this story still makes me smile. :)
hina0chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Kaori-same chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
A fic about Leorio And Kurapika would always be GOOD, and this fic is really kawai *_* LEORIOxKURAPIKA FOR EVER ! ( check at my nickname XD)

I'm gonna take a look to your profile to see if you have written more of this stuff

Hana Rui chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
did kurapika wear lipstick and had his hair tied at that time? hm, can't remember much. but i like your fic. it's really nice. very cute and sweet. _
Commander Sun chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Simple and cute. ;

Honestly, I'm shocked they didn't have Leorio saying something about Kurapika's crossplaying. XD;

That's what the OAV is missing... the humour. *paws for the humour* ;_;!
Amasaki Reyoko chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
OMG! I totally LOVED IT! So sweet. So... cute!. I love that story. I only wish you will make another chapter.
spirit fox22 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
aw so kawaii they sould be more leorio x kurapica fics. your fic was cute i really enjoyed.
PS. leorioXkurapica forever
BloodRaevynn chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Nice desu! _~
I'm in a Yahoo Group which is dedicated to HxH yaoi; unfortunately it's pretty dead as we have only 40 members and only 14 messanges have been posted so far, none of them fanfiction. Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to go on a ficwriter recruiting rampage!
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Wow. I really liked this. It was short... but... the sentiments expressed were really excellent. I felt much the same as the Leorio in your fic- that Kurapika had changed a lot after the exam ended. I liked your way of handling it. It was a great fic among many... lesser fics in the HxH section... _;;
Evil-Shizuku chapter 1 . 5/6/2003