Reviews for My Life Before Me Undone
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/3
;]
Pekegal chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Rereading your "Don't blink" series. This is one of my favorite chapters. I love how you capture the tension of Rachel wanting to let Quinn know of her new found discovered romantic love and Quinn...fighting to keep her dignity and boundaries of her heart intact. Great tension and resolution. You captured the sweet romance of Faberry! Thank you!
May chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I loved Rachel in this one, rambling and everything so in character and cannon.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is such a beautiful, romantic story. Thank you.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Aww I loved that.
attea chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm loving this series a lot. And I love that you can always go back and fill in the bits and pieces. You know these characters like the back of your hand. I feel lucky that I'm only here and have lots more to read :)
Acepilot6 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This may be my favourite of the series...though they're all excellent, of course. I was always terrible at writing fics where people actually get together, I always just jumped in when they were in established relationships. So, my hat is definitely off to you. Rachel's speech - and Quinn's reaction - are both just beautiful pieces of writing. This Kiss was one of the first fics I read in this fandom and to discover that you'd also written this, second, absolutely amazing run of fics is wonderful. Keep up the great work.
ferrick chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
"I keep telling you that you should go vegan." i loved it.
DaemonRider chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Just discovering this series, and this is one of the sweetest scenes I've ever read! Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful imagery and conversation! I loved the buildup.
AsianBatgirlCass chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I remember reading this when it was first posted, as a big fan of your whole "Don't Blink" series, and thinking that this was one of the most beautiful Faberry fics I've ever read.

I reread this last night (on a Thursday, I might add) and it made me feel better and more hopeful about my own situation. It's funny because I just realized that I've been hanging out with my best friend (that I'm secretly in love with) every Thursday for the last couple of weeks. It's become our day and it's now my favourite day of the week.

Anyways, thank you for writing this fic. For constructing a new headcanon that's better than anything that glee's been spewing out the last few seasons. Thank you for taking such good care of these characters and for doing them the justice and treating them with the respect that they deserve.

And thank you for writing about the one Thursday that I hope for more than anything.
mimi1015 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So i read all of the Don't Blink series and i wanna slap myself really hard FOR NOT READING THEM SOONER!
Absolutely love them, I hope you write more:D
I really want to see some things about Quinn's ex-girlfriends and Rachel getting jealous :P
laylarei chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This one is so epic!
lealover chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
omg that was soo sweet and fluffy , like a basket of kittens in prose;-)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh man. This was just beautiful. The build-up to the confession scene especially the scene itself, was the best thing I’ve ever read. It was intense and very emotional. It felt real to me. I love how Rachel realized her feelings for Quinn and how she told her about it. It was beyond adorable that she was jealous of Quinn’s flings lol.

Quinn was the love here. She was just so sweet as ever for doing all that to Rachel; you know, the flowers and rearranging her sched. It’s just really breaks my heart whenever I think about how she’d loved Rach for a very long time and she just settled to being her friend. I just love Quinn so much DX
I love the kiss btw. And the fact that it was more than fireworks was awesome.

Love this to bits! Thanks for the wonderful read! XD
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So, any chance TPTB have hired you to write the script for future faberry, the spin-off movie? Because, god, future faberry is your bitch and you own it! This whole series is these two cuties in a perfect world.

Not only that, but it contains two of my weaknesses: some quality pining and the sentence "I am so in love with you." (I know, I know, that wasn't in this part, but I just couldn't stop reading, so I'm cheating with my comments) Seriously, it's my kryptonite, yo!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »