Reviews for My Life Before Me Undone
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 6/3
Okay- this is beautiful because of the details. looking at her read and appreciate a book made her feel like home. That (though not verbatim) is a great sentiment. A wonderful observation. A lot of this had little treasures throughout-that they're in sych with each other and for a second its really hard for Quinn to accept what Rachel is saying. This was VERY realistic. Very nice read.
Nekary chapter 1 . 5/22
awwww this was ! my heart feels happy just by reading this. 3
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
;]
Pekegal chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Rereading your "Don't blink" series. This is one of my favorite chapters. I love how you capture the tension of Rachel wanting to let Quinn know of her new found discovered romantic love and Quinn...fighting to keep her dignity and boundaries of her heart intact. Great tension and resolution. You captured the sweet romance of Faberry! Thank you!
May chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I loved Rachel in this one, rambling and everything so in character and cannon.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is such a beautiful, romantic story. Thank you.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Aww I loved that.
attea chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I'm loving this series a lot. And I love that you can always go back and fill in the bits and pieces. You know these characters like the back of your hand. I feel lucky that I'm only here and have lots more to read :)
Acepilot6 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This may be my favourite of the series...though they're all excellent, of course. I was always terrible at writing fics where people actually get together, I always just jumped in when they were in established relationships. So, my hat is definitely off to you. Rachel's speech - and Quinn's reaction - are both just beautiful pieces of writing. This Kiss was one of the first fics I read in this fandom and to discover that you'd also written this, second, absolutely amazing run of fics is wonderful. Keep up the great work.
ferrick chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
"I keep telling you that you should go vegan." i loved it.
DaemonRider chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Just discovering this series, and this is one of the sweetest scenes I've ever read! Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful imagery and conversation! I loved the buildup.
AsianBatgirlCass chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I remember reading this when it was first posted, as a big fan of your whole "Don't Blink" series, and thinking that this was one of the most beautiful Faberry fics I've ever read.

I reread this last night (on a Thursday, I might add) and it made me feel better and more hopeful about my own situation. It's funny because I just realized that I've been hanging out with my best friend (that I'm secretly in love with) every Thursday for the last couple of weeks. It's become our day and it's now my favourite day of the week.

Anyways, thank you for writing this fic. For constructing a new headcanon that's better than anything that glee's been spewing out the last few seasons. Thank you for taking such good care of these characters and for doing them the justice and treating them with the respect that they deserve.

And thank you for writing about the one Thursday that I hope for more than anything.
mimi1015 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So i read all of the Don't Blink series and i wanna slap myself really hard FOR NOT READING THEM SOONER!
Absolutely love them, I hope you write more:D
I really want to see some things about Quinn's ex-girlfriends and Rachel getting jealous :P
laylarei chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This one is so epic!
lealover chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
omg that was soo sweet and fluffy , like a basket of kittens in prose;-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »