Reviews for One Last Sacrifice
Shawn Raven chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Well I loved it, that's for sure!

suns and stars chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
More you could do so much more with this
Kia chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Loved your ending better

Great job & God bless
Dinosawrhat chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That sad moment when I thought this actually happened in the movie...
Galadrielle18 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
A well written story. I even liked your ending better than the one in the movie! Through the whole movie I was devastated by all the gody dying and in the end only Hades remained... Your story made it a bit better!
VicPin chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Beautiful! T.T I saw that movie yesterday and I cried for Zeus! T.T.

Goes to my fav!
TheRYU chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
ok i agree with this ending the movies ending made me a little upset i mean why Zeus gatta kick the bucket and i love Hades but come on the ending left him all alone and human with no one by his side at least now he has Zeus to help him and Perseus now has at least one father left to him...and an uncle..and his son has his grandfather to teach him and uncle if he accepts but still i like this ending much better thank you.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I was thinking of the same thought, "use your powers wisely" I was like, heal him with your godly part powers!

I really love your one-shot. Hades before and still after the movies, he been my favorite God in both Greek and Roman (he is Pluto mind you).

I been wondering, what a newly mortal unGod does now? I wonder what Hades will do now. There is a talk now, a third movie is being written. Hopefully we will find out and maybe bring back the Gods! :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I just saw this movie a couple hours ago and LOVED it! I'm so sad that Zeus died for more reasons that one. (I hear they're gonna do a 3rd one and I hope they somehow get Zeus back even as a mortal)

I enjoyed this alternate oneshot! Zeus shoulda lived. And since Hades and him managed to reconcile, they shoulda had a change to enjoy it.

Wonderful story! Loved it!
Black Demon Cat chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
OMG I love you! *hug* Just watched the movie tonight and my heart cried when Zeus died.
rika08 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
bravo! i love it. i loved the movie (granted i'm easy to please with movies), but that ending they had sucked. wasn't too upset when zeus dies, i'll be honest. but just watching perseus' face made my heart break. i love how wonderfuly written it was.