Reviews for The Assasination of Andrew Oinkonny
Victoria Ascencio chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
I love it!
FromAnotherWorld chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Great story! The last chapter was sooo exciting to read. Damn, I was really really worried about Star Wolf but luckily it had a happy ending for them too.
Yet you could read your chapters through after writing them as this certainly would improve your writing style. This chapter looked as if you have typed it in very fast and your writing style suffered in the process. Also you made a few mistakes like once you wrote Andrew instead of Leon and in some places there were other wrong words you'd easily have found if you reread it before publishing it.
FromAnotherWorld chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This definitely is a very well done story. You manage to give each character a consistent, interesting and in their own way unique personality and the storyline seems well planned and isn't too simple without getting confusing.
Also your writing style is alright though there are some things that could still be improved. For example you use 'then' and 'and then' way too often.
FromAnotherWorld chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
That's a great story. It got a very interesting and original plot and the characterizations are well done. I especially liked Falco in your fanfic so far and his conversation with Katt was kind of amusing.
However, you tend to mistype a few words and/or make a few other mistakes.
e.g. "No" said Andrew as he waved his arms threw (through) the air.
"I think I'll be going to (too)." Said Slippy.
"It's getting late." She replied. "I'm going to go turn in." "Hold up (on)." Said Fox "I'll go with you." Though I am not sure about this one as I am not a native speaker.
Also, and I guess I am really being too pedantic now, as Falco is a bird he doesn't have lips and therefore can only pick up his drink and bring it to his beak but not to his lips.
FromAnotherWorld chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
So far this looks as if it could be an interesting story but I've only read the first chapter, so I'll just have to read on and see if it continues as good or better than it started.
There's only one thing I didn't like much about your writing. You overuse the word 'said'.
bryan mccloud chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
i wonder what is it like to see andrew throw fox into a bath tub full of hot water that can make fox has blisters...lol.

nice chapter and nice torture...lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Other than a few grammer flaws I really like the story. Although in truth Falco could've just told Peppy the story via radio. But if he dis that Wolf's entrance would've been less than awesome.

Nice Star Wolf entrance by the way.
Jessie Hamster chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Sweet and you update fast!
Jessie Hamster chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Better then I was expecting. Continue please. :)
bryan mccloud chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
i can tell andrew survived and hired someone to kidnap fox...

what form of torture will andrew use on fox as revenge?(need any ideas just ask me)

p.s i won't be giving any gruesome torture ideas as this is T rated...