Reviews for Now or Never
AnyaMaia chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh... Well... Uh... Wow! I didnt think I would really like this pairing when I saw it on your fic list, but then I got all intrigued and gave it a read and... uh, yeah, hot! Stoll not sure I'm convinced on the pairing in general but if this fic was anything to go by you write it really well!

AnyaMaia x
Tyrannyy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I agree with Merlin whole-heartedly, older men are FUCKING hot! Love the story. Thanks for that.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hot :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Nice.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Yum. Very nice.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I caved. I did. I read it, when I said I wouldn't, when I said that Uther/Merlin completely squicks me out.

It didn't squick me out. It was very well done. Uther wasn't a creeper, and everything was hot and lovely. Good job!
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
GUH! I mean really... GUH! Wow! That was scorching! I have such a thing for Merlin/Uther and the age gap makes me die, in a good way :D

Perfect coming home present!

Gah, it was fabby! :)
lavishone chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow. Well that was unexpectedly hot. Especially from Uther who is usually so restrained and repressed. Nicely done!
Astarte19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
sigh. now, are you absolutely sure about the one-shot-thing?

great job, nicely written, very enjoyable :D, I strangely became fan of this pairing couple of weeks ago, and your story just made my day :)

pleaase, write more.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Kinky and fun...loved it...thx...gr
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
A very fantastic one shot I loved these two!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
A very fantastic one shot I loved these two!
xAkireix chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
When I first read the summary, I went like "no way, that's so wrong" but damn girl, you can make even this pairing amazing. And even though I'm not very fond of Uther as a character, I do have a weakness for Anthony Head. He might be a little (much!) too old for me, but even I can admit that he's a fine-looking specimen. -
beckybrit chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
The things you make me read! (I sound like Lisa!)

Hmm...I don't usually like age disparity fics, but...I loved that! I was imagining Anthony Head, lol, so what's not to like? (his name always makes me giggle)

I can't believe you wrote that in a day! I loved how bold Merlin was in the end, it needed to be him who made the move because Uther never would have.

I also liked the way you made him all pouty and crushed when nothing happened after chess, just like teen would be.

Fab job :D
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love this pairing and this was so so good! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!