Reviews for A Lighter Shade of Grey
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
Run! Run now! Run like the hounds of hell are behind you, Snape!

I knew Dumbledore would think of a way to destroy him; he must be quite upset that the Marauders haven't killed Sev yet.

But Sev and Lily really need to go hide in the Muggle world, soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Ah, I see Dumbledore must be terribly disappointed that the Marauders haven't killed Snape yet. Where is he sleeping, by the way? It can't be in the Gryffindor boys' dorm or they would have done him in by now.

I'm sure that Albus has found a way to kick them out of the castle by now, or at least get rid of Sev.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 7/17/2015
Well, I see the plan to have the Gryffindors murder Snape didn't pan out, so now he wants to boy to go off and die at Voldemort's wand instead. How special.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Um, shouldn't Sev go to the Hospital wing? Nice hot sexxors, etc., but near death experiences don't usually end like that.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
It's nice to see that Lily is concerned about Sev not breathing (remember, she wasn't in canon, not that I could tell...).

But of course this is kind of what Dumbledore wanted to happen, or he wouldn't have sent Snape to Gryffindor in the first place.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Being placed in Gryffindor Tower with the same people who have been hexing him all this time, and one member of which has actually tried to kill him? Albus wants Snape dead or running for his life out of Hogwarts, doesn't he?

Um, rilly?
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Yes, Lily's the boss (and if she had wanted a contraceptive potion, she would have brewed her own, most likely).

But staying somewhere away from both Gryffindors and Slytherins is probably a good idea. Sadly, the Marauders will still hunt Snape down. Because he exists.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
The Room could have been a tad more useful earlier on with a contraceptive potion...but hey, this is their chance to get things right.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
Surprised he doesn't brew a potion to make sure Lily isn't pregnant, that would be more to the point-but of course Severus would dream of having a real family faced with the one he does have.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Oops. Hope someone remembered her Contraceptive Potion, because Sev was in no condition to remember his own name.

And if he still has fairly new scars and bruises at Hogwarts, odds are it wasn't his father who gave them to him (but Lily, of course, would rather not think about that part).

However, she comes through handsomely and treats Sev like a true Prince.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
So, Lily is planning to snog and/or have sex with Sev in secret, and be James' trophy in public.

Um, not so helpful here, but Severus is obviously not thinking now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I'm surprised that Lily apologized that quickly-I thought the whole point of a Hogwarts education was that Gryffindors are always right, and that their victims are always wrong. It's nice to see here that she's not totally brainwashed. And she said some pretty nasty things to him, too.

But...Severus will have consequences here. Not only will the junior DE squad get after him, but obviously James Potter and his ever so charming friends are going to make sure Snivellus is out of the picture.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Write more! Amazing!
Alethea27 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Oh bummer! Severus gave into the manipulative old goat! In my opinion, Dumblebum is not any different than Moldyfart. They both use people and toss them away like garbage when they're done with them or think they're no longer useful. As far as I'm concerned he and Moldyfart are two sides of the same Galleon! Just because you are a scheming bastard on the side of light does not save you from being completely, morally repulsive! Please update soon!
Alethea27 chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
What the hell is Dumblebum thinking? He may as well have just made him stay in the Slytherin dorm especially when Potter and Black find out Lily's pregnant and Severus is the father. I find it hard to believe as huge as Hogwarts is, stupid ass Dumblebum couldn't find any other place than Gryffindor Tower unless he's hoping Potter and fellow morons will try to kill Severus again and this time succeed.