Reviews for A Lighter Shade of Grey
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/13
Oops. Hope someone remembered her Contraceptive Potion, because Sev was in no condition to remember his own name.

And if he still has fairly new scars and bruises at Hogwarts, odds are it wasn't his father who gave them to him (but Lily, of course, would rather not think about that part).

However, she comes through handsomely and treats Sev like a true Prince.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/16
So, Lily is planning to snog and/or have sex with Sev in secret, and be James' trophy in public.

Um, not so helpful here, but Severus is obviously not thinking now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I'm surprised that Lily apologized that quickly-I thought the whole point of a Hogwarts education was that Gryffindors are always right, and that their victims are always wrong. It's nice to see here that she's not totally brainwashed. And she said some pretty nasty things to him, too.

But...Severus will have consequences here. Not only will the junior DE squad get after him, but obviously James Potter and his ever so charming friends are going to make sure Snivellus is out of the picture.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Write more! Amazing!
Alethea27 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Oh bummer! Severus gave into the manipulative old goat! In my opinion, Dumblebum is not any different than Moldyfart. They both use people and toss them away like garbage when they're done with them or think they're no longer useful. As far as I'm concerned he and Moldyfart are two sides of the same Galleon! Just because you are a scheming bastard on the side of light does not save you from being completely, morally repulsive! Please update soon!
Alethea27 chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
What the hell is Dumblebum thinking? He may as well have just made him stay in the Slytherin dorm especially when Potter and Black find out Lily's pregnant and Severus is the father. I find it hard to believe as huge as Hogwarts is, stupid ass Dumblebum couldn't find any other place than Gryffindor Tower unless he's hoping Potter and fellow morons will try to kill Severus again and this time succeed.
frosty6226 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Please update soon this is really really good
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Please please update! Its so good. I hope they have that little girl!
Amar 2 chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
I hope she wont be foolish enough to leave him for Potter - the cumbag of a Marauder.
Amar 2 chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Poor Snape - forced to become the Dark Lords follower for a salary. Dumbledore is even more evil than I originally thought.
Amar 2 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Potter will be mad with jealousy.
Amar 2 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Dumbledore didnt do a great job in rooming Severus in a Gryffindor dormitory. Id think he was more intelligent than that. He must have known about Marauders and Severus relationship.
Amar 2 chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Poor Severus, Potter and Black will give him hell.
Amar 2 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Dont you think it is too early to find out if she is pregnant or not? Normally it takes a few days for sperm to join an egg and then it takes two more weeks to grow so big it is detectable by pregnancy test. If a pregnant woman took the test immediately after the intercourse, it would be negative., but after a few days or weeks, it might be positive. You could have given them a few more pleasant nights before they found out. Poor Severus deserves them, before they start really worrying.
Amar 2 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I have just discovered your story. I love the sweet way you made them to make love. I think you did great job with this smut scene. I am putting this story into my story alerts. I havent rear the following chapters, but I hope she will ditch James and tells him she doesnt love him any more. She is a Gryffindor and a very brave one. It is an honest thing to do, after all. Anyway, Snape is 100 times a better man than James.