Reviews for Are You Mine?
This is like THE BEST thing I have ever read!
carey6632 chapter 4 . 2/24
This is better that the real book!
guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
oh shit...he's in trouble. Ugh that always annoyed me how long him and Ellie lasted.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Are you done with this story? If you are, it would be nice if you could at least let people know that you don't plan on continuing anymore...
If you do plan on finishing this story please update soon! I would really love to know what happens next! :)
IrishJessy chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
Thank you for updating! Love this story! Sounds more like a guy at the end, I think it's Josh having a go at St Clair for leading Anna on in a public place...he should NOT be dancing like that with her unless he's free...it's NOT fair! Look forward to more!
7feathers chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
Oh gee, i hope that wasn't the bitchy gf showing up,lol. Thanks fpr the update, looking forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
UPDATE plese
love your story
kaito chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Love it
BookGeek01 chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Please update! It's soo good! I was hoping this would happen in the book. Very well written.
Allison chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Thos is really great...update son please :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Thanks for update
noellexjones chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
okay this is so great it's filling the cavernous hole in my heart left from finishing the book and then some. please update this it is too good to let go!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
update please! please please please
KenzieL18 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Please please please update soon! I love this story so much and want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »