Reviews for Stories on Carlitos
btr4eva chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Ok so i have a humor story. Carlos is'nt feeling as bubbly as usual today and the guys want 2 cheer him up, so they try everything to make the latino laugh. Then, they try tickling him and realise how ticklish he is: VERY. So basically, a long tickle torture fic plz!
AmyLeeFisher chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
This is so sad you made me cry, to make someone cry you have to be a really talented writer good job ;)
DELETEDFORFOREVER chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
And now you made me cry even HARDER...
DELETEDFORFOREVER chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Oh,I cried so hard, I'm serious and I cant't stop! But it was great story :)
grizzlybairparty chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Aww...too much Carlos sadness in one sittin'!
happygirl57 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
This was so heart wrenching and I loved every word of it. It was a horrible tradgedy but it was so perfect. The way that Carlos gave his life up and was so depressed over his sister's death and the way that they had such a special relationship. I just loved it. I almost started crying but this was truly phenomenal. Awesome one shot.
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Why? Why do you have to have someone die in each of your stories? Carlos, did you care more about your sister than your three best friends, who are like brothers to you? Think about the three hearts you ripped apart... though I've never seen anyone kill themselves with the method Carlos used. Sorry for being blunt.

Anyways, I'm glad he's "happy" now, though his friends are probably sad as ever. :(

Great one shot! I enjoyed it! :)
CarlosIsAmaZAYN chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
sad...but cute!(:
annabellex2 chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Very good chapter & very sad!
HufflepuffGleek chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
That was so sad and yes it came out the way I wanted it to. You did a good job :)
starstruk97 chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Heyy I've got a couple idea's that I'd love for you to write about! :D

1)One about Carlos being bullied at school, and the boys being there for him

Or maybe the boys bully him?

2)One about the boys not liking each other and always fighting (verbally and physically) But you know, Carlos being the smallest, youngest and usually not able to hurt people, always gets the worst of it.

There my idea's, do you think you could write one? Please PM me if your interested :)
boostie chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Oh, jk, you already did. :) thanks for reposting it! I love this!
CarlosIsAmaZAYN chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
OMG OMG, girl you're a great writer.

i cried, i really did, ...oh my...i'm still crying, great job!(;

can U make one 'bout Carlos as a little kid, when he first used his helmet?
HufflepuffGleek chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
I like this one and I was thinking about a Carlos Angst story the other day but I can't write angst so I was just gonna give it up but the I read this story so I thought I could just tell it to you.

"Carlos has a little sister who has cancer (Leukemia) and after 8 years (She's 9 now) died from it then Carlos become suicidal because him and his sister were really close and so he decides to kill himself but as he sits dying in his bathroom he thinks about all the moments him and his sister had together (From when she was born, diagnosed w/Leukemia, and all the years until she dies) He is found by his friends but it is to late and at teh end Carlos and his sister are reunited as angels in Heaven"

Yeah sorry that it is kind of long but I just can't write angst so this was my idea
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Now I feel like I DON'T want Carlos's powers... cuz what if when he's angry, an earthquake strikes? Then he'd have to learn NOT to be angry... and that's just too hard for me. ;)

But it's still awesome... better than having nothing, right? Let's hope so. ;)

Great chapter! Look forward to the next one! :)