Reviews for Remembering
AnimagiPotter chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
NO. NO. SERIOUSLY? You just did that?!
The February Rose chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
I loved the story. It's now one of my favorites!
Reminder chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Welcome to the Charming side. We Have Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon
Great job.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
I WANT GRAHAM BACK! WITH EMMA!
In any case, I totally agree with you, I wanted to scream when Graham appear in the finale. While I know it might be too much to ask for, I really hope he somehow will return at some point, and to be with Emma! The moment they shared in the office was sop lovely! And then the writers had to go and ruin it by killing Graham! (Or Regina did it, depends on how you look at things).
I guess it would have been too much for Henry to be born again when Emma was only eighteen, he still was there, it only took him longer to do so...wouldn't Grace have been a bit...well, old for him by that point already? Just wondering.
In any case, I totally and absolutely loved this fic! It was awesome! Lovely! Wonderful! Perfect!
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
Awww soo sad this story is oveer! :( but I loved every second of it! Thank you so much for writing this!:D
The Sky Pirate Girl chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
Aww, I'm so sad that this story is over. But it's a good kind of sad, you know? Because this story was really awesome...

Keep up the good work!
JainaZekk621 chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Wow, this story was awesome! I really enjoyed reading it and I'm glad you put Graham into the story. :D
LilNewbornVamp chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
awww it's over (
SnowandJames4eva chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
I came across this 20 minutes ago, could not put it down...it was absolutely AMAZING!:):)
Angels-heart1 chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
D
SnowandJames4eva chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Ahhh I love this story! And I didn't plan on reviewing till I got to chapter 20 but I had to! It's crazy ironic cuz I used this exact same line "Who woke you with true loves kiss? Who escaped Regina's castle with his bare hands?" in my story...:o I flipped out...;) haha anyways just so you know, I really REALLY miss Henry right now...but I've got 4 chapters to read still:P
Angels-heart1 chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
D Graham! Great ending to a great story! Loved it!

A great happy ending!
Angels-heart1 chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
D! I have HOPE! It's GRAHAM! It has to be! Please tell me! Or better yet, another chapter to show me?

Great chapter! Loved it!

It would be awesome if Graham and Henry are together waiting for the right time to tell Emma.

Again, great chapter.
Aod4L chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
Oh, thank God! You got me there for a second. I wanted to strangle you xD
Angels-heart1 chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
Wow! I checked this story and it went from 13 chapter up to 18! I thought I had checked yesterday, apparently not!

I really hope the man she dreams of is Graham! I still love him for Emma, what with the kiss that made him remember. I miss Henry :(

Still enjoying the story though! Can't wait to read more!

(Subscribing to story alert as well so I'm not so shocked next time! :D)