Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
THOUGHT TANYA MARRIED EDWARD AS IN THE YOUNG EDWARD
Awesome!
EVK70 chapter 71 . 5/2
Love it! Thank you :)
Loved all 3, shame the 3rd one was so short you could have really gone somewhere with it.
ImYours1901 chapter 71 . 3/19
Appease was an amazing fic! I loved it so much! x
myadryk89 chapter 77 . 3/12
Absolutely LOVED this. The first one I really liked, the second one I looooved, and the third one was too short and everything went to fast, but it was good.
Thank you once again for writing and sharing this with us.
Debs chapter 77 . 3/4
Loved all three. My favorite type of Bella & Edward. Sweet without being too sugary. Thanks for writing.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 16 . 1/3
Mtg526 chapter 77 . 10/31/2016
Loved this story too! All three of these were so great to read. I like HEA and not too much drama. A super fun and nice read, yet all of it making my heart flutter wildly.
Mtg526 chapter 71 . 10/31/2016
Awesome! Thoroughly enjoyed Appease. Fantastic story!
Mtg526 chapter 34 . 10/30/2016
So much fun to read! I really liked that it was a nice story with a lot of heart fluttering and not so much heart breaking. Your descriptions of the island make me want to go!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I'm re-reading this doc after a few years because I'm in the same place as Bella in a way. Just graduated from college, I took a life changing trip, and now trying to figure out what to do next. I love this story. Thanks so much for it.
Manasseh chapter 77 . 7/10/2016
I really enjoyed the first story and the last one. Thanks for sharing...
cctwilight chapter 77 . 7/4/2016
Really loved Venture! I liked the idea of them meeting on the bus and they knew they had something special. I'm glad Edward's uncle offered him a job so they could explore what they have going.
cctwilight chapter 71 . 7/3/2016
Loved Appease! I have read half the night to finish it!
9,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »