Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
Manasseh chapter 77 . 7/10
I really enjoyed the first story and the last one. Thanks for sharing...
cctwilight chapter 77 . 7/4
Really loved Venture! I liked the idea of them meeting on the bus and they knew they had something special. I'm glad Edward's uncle offered him a job so they could explore what they have going.
cctwilight chapter 71 . 7/3
Loved Appease! I have read half the night to finish it!
cctwilight chapter 34 . 7/3
Sounds like a good life. Loved Brighter! Loved they found each other and had their beautiful son.
jk chapter 45 . 3/13
I don't get why she likes him at all. Hes a nasty freaking whore...NO THANKS. Bella should ask him how many woman hes been with, that'll hopefully turn her off.
jk chapter 18 . 3/13
wtf? how old is Edward that hes already been in love a few times? and they left the island?
bellas only 22 you don't see her with a shit load of ex loves!
jk chapter 16 . 3/13
I'm so embarrassed for bella. the first time they have sex and she tells him shes falling for him...what a fucking idiot
jk chapter 8 . 3/13
I'm having a very hard time liking Edward...first off theres really been no reason to up to this point and also I have a VERY hard time liking any Edward that's been with Tanya. and its pretty fucking weird that hes attracted to Tanya physically and his "best friend" is her twin...so its like he likes then both ya know? its kinda gross
scarlet5 chapter 77 . 3/4
Fantastic Romances!
Halo221 chapter 77 . 1/8
Aw, very sweet! I'm sad this adventure is over but it was a wonderful ride ( or three!)!
Halo221 chapter 71 . 1/8
Loved this story! The ending almost felt bittersweet though so I'm kinda hoping it means you'll come back to these two someday... Futuretakes? Pretty please?

Also, I know it's many years since this a/n, but I just wanted to say that I hope everything went well with your mom's treatments. That's a really scary thing to happen.
Halo221 chapter 42 . 1/7
Oh man, that would be hard to guard against! Thoughtfulness and chocolate? I'd be a goner!
Halo221 chapter 36 . 1/7
I really didn't know what to expect, but it's cool there's a whole new story here!
Halo221 chapter 34 . 1/7
Lovely! So glad you shared your experiences and this story :)
Halo221 chapter 33 . 1/7
Aww, loved getting a peek into Edward's POV!
9,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »