Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
LolaTheSa chapter 62 . 10/8/2014
I think edward sr gets the kids and owes tanya nothing as everything is HIS. And she is the one who stepped out.
LolaTheSa chapter 61 . 10/8/2014
Would love to see tanya after the divorce. I suppose it's his fault for marrying a young women AND getting her a MALE yoga instructor.
LolaTheSa chapter 59 . 10/8/2014
No they need to tell edward sr. That slut living off of him, hell i bet he pays the guy LOL.
LolaTheSa chapter 49 . 10/8/2014
I'm not interested in one character making all the mistakes or having all the problems.
Abaire chapter 71 . 10/1/2014
Appease was much sweeter than I expected. Great read.
Abaire chapter 53 . 9/29/2014
Love this bratty Edward so much I'm not even stopping to review. Irony understand why you posted more than one fanfic in sequence like this, but I see the similarities in your writing style for both fics. You always include details and descriptions that round a story out beautifully. Love it!
Emmaline3 chapter 71 . 9/28/2014
Wonderful, glorious...most pertect story, ever!
Thank you!
Emmaline3 chapter 70 . 9/28/2014
Though, my heart sank to my toe's...I just knew history was about to repeat itself. Why are we so suspicious and mistrustful? Is it women's mistrust from age-old century's of conditioning - guys not being loyal and giving in to their dick's? Thank God Bella didn't give in to her suspicions...really would've hurt Edward and somehow tarnished his perfect proposal - if not putting it off altogether! Guys are so sensitive ;-)
Emmaline3 chapter 67 . 9/28/2014
LOL...ohhh, gotta love Renee!
Emmaline3 chapter 46 . 9/27/2014
Ohhh dear, stepping into the vast unknown...maybe this will be okay, maybe she can be cherished...not used
Emmaline3 chapter 44 . 9/27/2014
'Oper-knockity' (*grin*) knocks...hold on tight, Bella!
Emmaline3 chapter 43 . 9/27/2014
Oh my... irresistible. Incredibly strong our Bella is!
Believe it will pay off in the end though. I'm thinking she might be almost as irresistible for him...too adorable :) I'm melting
Emmaline3 chapter 42 . 9/27/2014
I'm with his mother...sure, not trying to discount his legacy, but no mistaking his heart; open and so soft! He's learning, with Bella being so vulnerable, to be more cautious where her heart is concerned. What delightful character's Alice and her bro are in your story...I adore them both! And Esme... pure love, but having no doubts about her children and their issues. Can't wait to meet Carlisle ;-)
No surprise how much I love your influence in these characters - magic!
Emmaline3 chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
This is such an interesting twist from 'normal' ;-) I like it a lot!
Regardless the time, the place, the situation...there's no distracting attraction; like the wants what it wants!

Bella is great in this position; especially with Alice near-by to buffer and diffuse...God, Edward (at any age) boils my blood, in such a good way ;-)
Abaire chapter 30 . 9/26/2014