Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
renewagain chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
oh lord. I just miss them both already.
pizpireta0813 chapter 71 . 11/10/2014
You are def my most fav FF author!
Thanks for Appease. I wished this was how SM wrote instead.
Said a prayer for your mom, I know it's a bit late, bit I hoped she got well..

Love from The Canary Islands!

Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
That was the first night I dreamt about Edward Cullen.. Oh yeah. Who could ever forget that line.
robertpatzlover09 chapter 77 . 10/20/2014
Damn, i loved it so much, the first and the second stories was my favourite! but so god damn good! going into my favourites :)
Guest chapter 77 . 10/11/2014
Just read all three stories! At first I thought t was just one, but was pleasantly surprised when the first finished so well and then the next interesting thing came along! Enjoyed all 3 storylines and all characters. I could even pick which one I liked the most! Thanks so much for writing xx
LolaTheSa chapter 62 . 10/8/2014
I think edward sr gets the kids and owes tanya nothing as everything is HIS. And she is the one who stepped out.
LolaTheSa chapter 61 . 10/8/2014
Would love to see tanya after the divorce. I suppose it's his fault for marrying a young women AND getting her a MALE yoga instructor.
LolaTheSa chapter 59 . 10/8/2014
No they need to tell edward sr. That slut living off of him, hell i bet he pays the guy LOL.
LolaTheSa chapter 49 . 10/8/2014
I'm not interested in one character making all the mistakes or having all the problems.
Abaire chapter 71 . 10/1/2014
Appease was much sweeter than I expected. Great read.
Abaire chapter 53 . 9/29/2014
Love this bratty Edward so much I'm not even stopping to review. Irony understand why you posted more than one fanfic in sequence like this, but I see the similarities in your writing style for both fics. You always include details and descriptions that round a story out beautifully. Love it!
Emmaline3 chapter 71 . 9/28/2014
Wonderful, glorious...most pertect story, ever!
Thank you!
Emmaline3 chapter 70 . 9/28/2014
Though, my heart sank to my toe's...I just knew history was about to repeat itself. Why are we so suspicious and mistrustful? Is it women's mistrust from age-old century's of conditioning - guys not being loyal and giving in to their dick's? Thank God Bella didn't give in to her suspicions...really would've hurt Edward and somehow tarnished his perfect proposal - if not putting it off altogether! Guys are so sensitive ;-)
Emmaline3 chapter 67 . 9/28/2014
LOL...ohhh, gotta love Renee!
Emmaline3 chapter 46 . 9/27/2014
Ohhh dear, stepping into the vast unknown...maybe this will be okay, maybe she can be cherished...not used
9,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »