Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
Abaire chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
This is a lovely little tale. I like island Edward and the patois he sometimes speaks (or at least that's how I hear him). I'm at the beach this week so this read is a perfect accompaniment.
Abaire chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Last sentence of chapter 4 is rather poetic. I just enjoy your writing style!
mrsfifty chapter 77 . 9/19/2014
Wowwwww...I read all 77chps in two days and these are beautiful stories, very romantic, my favorite, I looooovvveeeeee

Thanks you for these sweet stories
Love you!
crackupmonkey chapter 71 . 9/17/2014
Brilliant story! I loved every moment of it.
PVV chapter 77 . 9/10/2014
So, I fell in love with these stories.
All of them are so amazing and wonderfully writen. I'm in awe of your imagination and the way you write your stories)
Thank you so much for the time you put into making the stories that brighten my day)
kadronya chapter 77 . 9/5/2014
the last fiction is soooo sweet! Il like it!
kadronya chapter 71 . 9/5/2014
I love your fiction!
bajanvip chapter 34 . 9/4/2014
What a happy and satisfying ending :) This story was incredible
bajanvip chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Whoop I'm from Barbados so I'm very pleased with the location :) Caribbean all the way. Loving the fic so far chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Brighter, Appease, Venture has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
TwilightJemS chapter 77 . 7/7/2014
Three great stories in one & I loved them all! Thank you for taking the time to post. :)
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
How have I missed this forever? Like the set-up for trouble in paradise.
disrae chapter 73 . 4/28/2014
Enjoying this one too! Had to take a bus with our toddler when our train broke down. It wasn't crowded, so we had some room to spread out. Defibitely not as bad as I had been dreading!
disrae chapter 71 . 4/28/2014
Saw your note about your mom's diagnosis. I know that was a while ago since this was written in 2012, but I hope she is doing ok.

Loved this story. I loved brighter so much I didn't want it to end, and didn't think I would love this one as much. I completely fell for these characters too though. Thank you!
disrae chapter 70 . 4/28/2014
Great proposal! I love how she trusted him, even when his sneaky talk with victoria did look a little shady. I'm so happy for them!
9,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »