Reviews for Brighter, Appease, Venture
Emmaline3 chapter 44 . 9/27/2014
'Oper-knockity' (*grin*) knocks...hold on tight, Bella!
Emmaline3 chapter 43 . 9/27/2014
Oh my... irresistible. Incredibly strong our Bella is!
Believe it will pay off in the end though. I'm thinking she might be almost as irresistible for him...too adorable :) I'm melting
Emmaline3 chapter 42 . 9/27/2014
I'm with his mother...sure, not trying to discount his legacy, but no mistaking his heart; open and so soft! He's learning, with Bella being so vulnerable, to be more cautious where her heart is concerned. What delightful character's Alice and her bro are in your story...I adore them both! And Esme... pure love, but having no doubts about her children and their issues. Can't wait to meet Carlisle ;-)
No surprise how much I love your influence in these characters - magic!
Emmaline3 chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
This is such an interesting twist from 'normal' ;-) I like it a lot!
Regardless the time, the place, the situation...there's no distracting attraction; like the heart...it wants what it wants!

Bella is great in this position; especially with Alice near-by to buffer and diffuse...God, Edward (at any age) boils my blood, in such a good way ;-)
Abaire chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
Pretty proposal.
Abaire chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
This is a lovely little tale. I like island Edward and the patois he sometimes speaks (or at least that's how I hear him). I'm at the beach this week so this read is a perfect accompaniment.
Abaire chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Last sentence of chapter 4 is rather poetic. I just enjoy your writing style!
mrsfifty chapter 77 . 9/19/2014
Wowwwww...I read all 77chps in two days and these are beautiful stories, very romantic, my favorite, I looooovvveeeeee

Thanks you for these sweet stories
Love you!
crackupmonkey chapter 71 . 9/17/2014
Brilliant story! I loved every moment of it.
PVV chapter 77 . 9/10/2014
So, I fell in love with these stories.
All of them are so amazing and wonderfully writen. I'm in awe of your imagination and the way you write your stories)
Thank you so much for the time you put into making the stories that brighten my day)
kadronya chapter 77 . 9/5/2014
the last fiction is soooo sweet! Il like it!
kadronya chapter 71 . 9/5/2014
I love your fiction!
bajanvip chapter 34 . 9/4/2014
What a happy and satisfying ending :) This story was incredible
bajanvip chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Whoop I'm from Barbados so I'm very pleased with the location :) Caribbean all the way. Loving the fic so far
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 35 . 9/1/2014
Brighter, Appease, Venture has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
9,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »